Megadeth MMA fans?????

Thats is a seriously good fight card and yes I think Sylvia has no chance against Fedor, I've never rated Sylvia think he's been lucky due to his hight advantage too many times and has next to no conditioning level whatsoever.

What I don't understand is with Corture being part of the Affliction Team how come he isn't fighting Fedor considering Fedor is the only person he wants to fight and everyone WANTS to see fight?

Must immagine a deal has been done with the UFC to allow Arlovski to fight outside the UFC.

I don't know if Couture is allowed to fight in Affliction because I think White still has him by the nads with the UFC.
Arlovski has got to step it up in this fight , I think he's been out of the game too long and I don't know if his skills are where they were.

Yeah a while ago I thought he was going to be unbeatable for over two years then bang.... defeated.

Looks like Anderson Silva is the one looking unbeatable at this minute, really looking about the best pound for pound fighter in the world at the minute.

I hear he is moving up to 205, because let's face it, NO ONE can take him right now at 185. He's just too good. He's prolly my favorite fighter currently. I really hope that's true because there could be some seriously excellent fights going down.

I cant stand Silva... I hope he gets his ass whipped. The 185 division is just weak right now.

I fucking hate Affliction clothing. I bought a shirt like 3 YEARS ago, but now every wannabe tough guy douche bag rocks that shit trying to be all hardass, jamming Atreyu and Ed Hardy hats and shit too.

ANYWAYS:

Go Fedor. I also hope Arlovski returns to form.

Also: Sylvia's about the most boring, worthless, overrated piece of shit to ever get in the ring.

how could you not be? Fedor isnt gonna pussy out. Aside from that, Sylvia is fuckin trash.

Should pwn. Go Feds

Thats is a seriously good fight card and yes I think Sylvia has no chance against Fedor, I've never rated Sylvia think he's been lucky due to his hight advantage too many times and has next to no conditioning level whatsoever.

What I don't understand is with Corture being part of the Affliction Team how come he isn't fighting Fedor considering Fedor is the only person he wants to fight and everyone WANTS to see fight?

Must immagine a deal has been done with the UFC to allow Arlovski to fight outside the UFC.

like someone else said, couture is still technically under contract with the UFC...and even then, i think it's smart to have fedor headline other fights before in order to increase his exposure to fans who don't know many fighters outside of the UFC...let him kick the shit out of sylvia, then buy out couture's contract and hype the FUCK out of the next fight, assuming that dana white would even allowed couture's contract to be bought out

as for arlovski, i'm almost positive he's finished with UFC...i don't remember which event he last fought in, but i remember he was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy down on the card, and his fight wasn't even televised, because UFC wanted him to just disappear. it's weird how you can go from the top of the top to nothing with just a couple of defeats...

and for silva - yes, he's moving up to 205, and he'll be fighting in a free UFC on spike at the same time as the affliction card. as awesome as the affliction fight looks, i'm going to save my $50 and go with the freebie...

just go to a sports bar, man... get some wings, some beers, bring yer boys.. they get the PPVs themselves. Like Hooters or some shit. Thats what we always do.

I hate Silva. I hope he gets ROCKED

how could you not be? Fedor isnt gonna pussy out. Aside from that, Sylvia is fuckin trash.

Should pwn. Go Feds

Some haters are not feeling Fedor for this one, either that or they are just trying to bust my balls.

As far as PAYING ...

PFFFFF You don't have to spend a dime to catch these things if you really apply yourself.:headbang:

just go to a sports bar, man... get some wings, some beers, bring yer boys.. they get the PPVs themselves. Like Hooters or some shit. Thats what we always do.

I hate Silva. I hope he gets ROCKED

there's not a single decent sports bar around here, so that one's sort of out of the question - but it's cool, because all of the fights will be on youtube tomorrow :D

Better try and catch em fast...

They've been sniping them pretty quickly, and I think it goes without saying that this is going to be one hell of a fight.:headbang:

AND
Does anyone know the deal with Megadeth?