Megadeth MMA fans?????

well, i just managed to catch the fedor fight on there, and i'm pretty glad i didn't pay $50...or even $7-8 to get into a bar, only to see sylvia get his ass handed to him in less than a minute

and most of the fights on the UFC card were pretty "meh", even though anderson silva solidified his spot as a 100% badass. maybe he should throw on another 30 lbs. and fight fedor...

Silva would get absolutely dominated. Fedor is like nothing we've ever seen. He destroys guys bigger than him... and has done so his entire career. He's undefeated. His only "loss" was due to a fight stoppage in a tournament where someone HAD to advance. Otherwise it'd have been a no contest. Silva is heavily overrated, despite still being a good fighter.

Megadeth played 3 songs: Symphony, Tornado, and Holy Wars. Good shit.

I think they've been playing it live for a while now. Doesn't seem to crazy that they would play it seeing as how it's one of their best.

@ J
I'd like to hear more on your position of Silva being over rated. I think he's definitely a great fighter and deserves all the rec he gets.

just because everybody's saying he's better P4P over Fedor and Urijah Faber..

I think he's a good fighter... but for all the bullshit they've given Fedor about "not beating anybody", which is COMPLETELY untrue... that can be said about Silva. He's won his share of fights.. but Henderson's the big deal there. UFC guys will mention Franklin, although he was guilty of the same, which is why his #'s looked so great. When Franklin runs into a real fighter, he gets eaten alive. Then they make a big deal about him moving up in weight and rocking a nobody... whereas Fedor's given up size his entire career to much bigger HW's and demolished them. Fedor's undefeated... that loss would've been a no contest had it not been a tournament. Faber's got ONE loss. Silva's got 4... still not a lot, but yet again.. he's fighting nobody. the middleweight class is weak as fuck. Everybody's either down in Welter or up in Light Heavy:

St Pierre, Serra, Karo, Hughes, Penn, Rampage, Griffin, Liddell, Rua, Machida, Wanderlei Silva, and at times, Nogueira.

Guy's a good fighter, but proclaiming him the best just needs to stop.

Okie dokie I hear you on some of this...

Faber is really undderrated I think, he's getting more rec but the dude is a beast.

Another up and comer Chris Horodecki, in the IFL is looking up to be really nice with it as well.

Onto this p4p bizzz, I think both of these guys I mentioned will one day be in the p4p ranks, but

I agree with you 100% on Fedor that one loss was due to a cut over his eye, we all know that one of Fedor's few weaknessess is he cuts real easy. He's taken on everyone and he's shown to everyone time and time again that he really is p4p the best.

I think Silva is definitely not being handfed people...the problem is as you said a weakened middleweight div, and the fact that he's been in the game a real long time. He's also shown to be a really world class fighter. If you look at his highlights, he's fought some tough dudes, and his higlight reel is ridiculous, (standing elbow KO anyone??) I think personally that all the p4p deal with Silva is accounted by the fact Dana White has the Mixed Martial world by the balls, and the whole MMA mafia, maskes it so that what they want to say will get said. I love Dana White thought I think he know's how to play the game well and is bringing the sport to new levels. But his laack of "owning" Fedor maskes it so that he pretty much declares Silva the best and everyone follows, cause n00bz don;t know that Fedor has been around for a while, kickin all sorts of ass, but then decides to take a break. It's like "holy shit where did he go, oh who cares Silva is better newayz lol "

Long story short, Fedor is the FUCKIN MAN!

yeah man, absolutely. Its ridiculous how much punishment that dude hands out... just un fuckin real. Id like to hire him as my bodyguard, lol

Isnt Nogueira still basically number 2 though? I mean he's up on Barnett, Arlovski and the other HW's... but I guess he's gonna be a trainer on the Ultimate Fighter.

the fuck? That old guy retarded or something?

anyways... yeah, Herring's a solid fighter, and Lesnar, with some training, could be a force. His power and physical athleticism are just unreal... AND he's ridiculously aggressive. He's in his 30's though, right? Too bad he didnt get into this a few years back...

Yeah Lesnar is pretty old, but I think his sheer power is just fucked. He still has some fight left in him for sure.

As for the old man..... Allegedly he was some sort of "Kiai" master that could paralyze opponents temporarily with just a Kiai, but, since that's clearly bullshit some dude decided to demonstrate his own brand of bullshit.

bump. Change thread title to "MMA" thread

Fights tonight... my buddy at this local sports bar said it aint workin.... is it up anywhere else?