• MEgadeth

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Creed

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Both Suck

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
lmao did i asked you punk? and quit the insults i didn't insulted you what's the point of the insult ass? and btw i play guitars, keyboards and sing so you can't teach me shit and i've heard the rust in peace album and actually i've heard loads of albums with better solos and riffs than rust in peace.

i wonder what kind of musician makes a statement like this :rolleyes: where did you learn in the back of your house? music isn't about how technical you are moron that's just one part of it this remembers me of *cough*malmsteen*cough* so shut up maybe you should learn some respect before giving your opinion :rolleyes:
Keep hiding behind you computer brave bitch!

:p

argueing.jpg

:devil:

this is a dumb poll but I voted they both suck. I do think megadeth is definitely better. Hell... bums playing on card board boxes on the corner make better music than creed :lol: . so anyone is better. I just don't like the music of any of them so I had to vote another way. never could get into megadeth and creed is just way to simple assed, generic, and fake for me.

JAH

oh my god creed sucks shit, i get pissed off when people say that that band is good, fucking gay ass whinny singer pisses me off i would like to kill those bastards. and burn threir fucking bodies. fuck.

Originally posted by He-Wolf
Keep hiding behind you computer brave bitch!

wow you're one tough bitch aren't ya? lmfao hahahaha i wonder who's the one that want's to look tougher talking by the internet ironic isn't it:rolleyes: that's one of the lamest comebacks i've heard in a while, some people just don't get it:rolleyes:

i wonder if you even play guitar:rolleyes:

oh well to each their own :D

Oh, and I wonder if he has ears :devil:

@ He-Wolf: Easy, man. OK?
Creed and Megadeth are two different pair of shoes, you cannot - not even in the slightest - compare both. But if someone likes Creed, let them, ok? If YOU don't like them, your choice.

Support anytime, Ultimate! :)

Originally posted by Lady Of The Snow
Oh, and I wonder if he has ears :devil:

@ He-Wolf: Easy, man. OK?
Creed and Megadeth are two different pair of shoes, you cannot - not even in the slightest - compare both. But if someone likes Creed, let them, ok? If YOU don't like them, your choice.

Support anytime, Ultimate! :)

:lol::devil: wolf look out for your ears :D

wow you're one tough bitch aren't ya? lmfao hahahaha i wonder who's the one that want's to look tougher talking by the internet ironic isn't it:rolleyes: that's one of the lamest comebacks i've heard in a while, some people just don't get it:rolleyes:
You know what, this will be my last response to this because I don't want to waste my time or get kicked off this forum. You're really pissing me off , so i'll give you all the info you need, we can discuss this in person, I'll definitely be up for that, how about you? Be careful who your brave with kid.

Originally posted by He-Wolf
You know what, this will be my last response to this because I don't want to waste my time or get kicked off this forum. You're really pissing me off , so i'll give you all the info you need, we can discuss this in person, I'll definitely be up for that, how about you? Be careful who your brave with kid.

lmao hahaha this is amusing hey look i'm scared as a chicken :lol: you know what? be a little more intelligent, you are acting like a caveman :rolleyes: and why are you scared if the ultimate metal crew kicked you the hell out of this forum huh? maybe because you are an asshole and you need to learn respect :rolleyes: so you better shut up and think what you're gonna say before looking so moronic around here :rolleyes: