Megadeth set times...

eppst1

Mar 18, 2002
Ohio
www.eppst1.com
I was wondering if anyone knew what the set times were for the Megadeth tour?

Not really interested in seeing the openers and I wanted to know when (approx) Megadeth hit the stage.

Thanks...

I was wondering if anyone knew what the set times were for the Megadeth tour?

Not really interested in seeing the openers and I wanted to know when (approx) Megadeth hit the stage.

Thanks...

Both of the bands warming up for Megadeth are actually pretty good. In This Moment, especially, is extremely energetic on stage. There's something magical about them. They have that certain something. Granted, a killer blonde vocalist doesn't hurt, either. But their show is worth seeing.

The Confession, the other band warming up for Megadeth, is fairly interesting, too. Some prog leanings on some of their songs. But catchy metal, nevertheless. I've heard worse.

Just my two cents.

I am also going to be missing both openers, voluntarily and bc of college my show is on the 25th if you dont have an answer by then ill repost.

Both of the bands warming up for Megadeth are actually pretty good. In This Moment, especially, is extremely energetic on stage. There's something magical about them. They have that certain something. Granted, a killer blonde vocalist doesn't hurt, either. But their show is worth seeing.

The Confession, the other band warming up for Megadeth, is fairly interesting, too. Some prog leanings on some of their songs. But catchy metal, nevertheless. I've heard worse.

Just my two cents.

I've checked out In This Moment on both MTV and MySpace and heard absolutely nothing I've liked.

The Confession wasn't bad, but nothing special from what I've heard.

I usually try to check out openers, but I'm just not interested in these 2.

I've seen In This Moment open for Lucana Coil/Within Temptation and they weren't that great, but they weren't horrible either. It's basically your run of the mill screamo rock with a female vocalist screaming. :lol: If you like that sort of thing, which I don't, then you may dig this band. On a side note, I don't think these type of bands have any business opening up for a veteran band like Megadeth. Sanctity, 3 Inches of Blood, or Trivium would be much better fits in my opinion.

~Brian~

On a side note, I don't think these type of bands have any business opening up for a veteran band like Megadeth. Sanctity, 3 Inches of Blood, or Trivium would be much better fits in my opinion.

Yes, but that kind of thing is typical when it's the label responsible for throwing the bill together, which in this case I think they were. From my experience, labels rarely consider the style or quality of bands when putting together a show bill ... although I'm sure it does happen on occasion that a label puts together a reasonable bill with bands that actually complement one another.

I for one am excited about seeing In This Moment (again - also saw them open for Lacuna Coil/Within Temptation) particularly opening for Megadeth, but if that's not your sorta style, I can certainly understand feeling like this is another one of those "WTF bills" that the label slapped together.

I think Megadeth (or their label) fucked up big time with this lineup.
There was a strong buzz again for them after they killed on the Heaven and Hell tour.
Then the album was released to the strongest reviews they have received in a long time.

For their first headlining tour in support of this album, they should have put something more stellar together.

I am surprised Mustaine would actually let this crappy of a lineup go down.

I just went to the show tonight, they came on like 5 minutes after 10pm, doors opened @ 7pm. I got there about 8:50 and ITM was just getting on.

I've seen In This Moment open for Lucana Coil/Within Temptation and they weren't that great, but they weren't horrible either. It's basically your run of the mill screamo rock with a female vocalist screaming. :lol: If you like that sort of thing, which I don't, then you may dig this band. On a side note, I don't think these type of bands have any business opening up for a veteran band like Megadeth. Sanctity, 3 Inches of Blood, or Trivium would be much better fits in my opinion.

~Brian~

This is a good tour to me. In This Moment is fast up coming band. You don't like women singers, or you don't like screamo rock? Why Trivium more than In This Moment, as both Metalcore bands?