Megadeth - Super Collider Single and Don't Turn Your Back Preview

The title track is composed of a grand total of 1 riff, a boring drum pattern and a bunch of guitar wank.

It wasn't bad enough when Mustaine became intellectually worthless, now he's completely musically worthless as well.

Maybe we should put him down like Old Yeller? Just take him behind the shed out back and tearfully put two shotgun shells in between his eyes to save him (and us) the pain of suffering stupidity anymore?

Fucking awful. Risk part deux?

Also, Dave, that seems to be the most humane course of action. Who's willing to do the deed?

Hey Mr. Troll, welcome back. :D

I'm not hating on Megadeth, I'm disappointed in Megadeth's new single. There's a difference.
I hate the sin, but I love the sinner. :)

It's no secret I LOVE Megadeth.

But if 'Super Collider' is anything to go by the new album is going to be the worst thing they've done since The World Needs a Hero, early 2000s.

To be honest I don't even remember the track that well (maybe it's just that forgetful?)

It did have a couple of redeeming moments though (I think... ). Some of the lead work was kind of cool towards the end... I admit it's pretty shite, I'm going to reserve judgement on the album till I've heard it. But as I say, if 'Super Collider' is anything to go by then ....