Megadeth the system has failed leaked!!

estigma2001

Apr 13, 2002
Lima Peru
www.geocities.com
yeah 12 tracks aint thrash metal, no retuen to rust in peace era, but its better than twnah, its a cros between youthnasia and criptic writings, funny thing there is a song called of mice and man
kick the chair is the fastest:hotjump:

Testament Legions said:
Bummer for Dave :(.
Look what we can do in just the last 4+ yrs. of technology. 15 years from now, (in my metal white age), I won't have to buy shit, I might even be ridiculed for doing so. Maybe I just need to buy some bandwidth.:yell: That's where this shit is going.

It doesn't sound right to me, and I offer no solution.:erk:

I got almost all of the songs already. I like this album, and I'm going to pick it up when it comes out. One or two songs are thrash/speed, but it's mostly off-kilter metal with a bunch of solos. You have to hear a few songs to know what I mean by that. The album sounds Chris Poland influenced, and that's cool. To me, the whole thing sounds like a mix of Coundown, Killing, and TWNAH. Blackmail the Universe is a kickass tune!

People on the Megadeth boards are going nuts over the whole issue of the leak. Some idiots refuse to download, thinking it will unleak the album somehow, or maybe they don't trust themselves to still buy it? I don't know what they're freaking out over: the album is good enough that the leak is going to boost sales instead of hurting them.

well
after some spinnings of the last megadeth cd , i can say is not thrash, is just hard rock, heavy metal with killer production, great feeling and great songs, better than the last 2 cds:hotjump:
butm i was expecting a thrash album i mean the r.i.p 2004

It's more a classic Metal album than anything else in my opinion. I fucking love it. It's killer after 3 listens straight through with each one getting better. Blackmail, Of Mice and Men, Back in the Day, Shadow of Deth(which starts out heavy as hell then goes into a KILLER lead guitar intro).