Megadeth/United Abominations????

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Has anyone gotten this release. I though that the Zeppelin cover of "Out on the Tiles" was going to be on this but it's for Japan only (which is bullshit in my opinion?) Anyway, I've heard "Gears of War" and thought it was good. I understand there is a new version of "A Tout Le Mound (Set me free)" with Christina of Lacuna Coil on Vocals. If this isn't a publicity stunt or a reason to sell records then I don't know what to think. In the words of the great producer of Van Halen albums, Ted Templeton, and not directed towards David Lee Roth, but instead Mr. Dave Mustaine, "Come on Dave, give me a break!!!!!". If it's not better than "Risk" or "A World Needs A Hero" then I'm not interested. If it's like "Peace Sells", "Rust In Peace", "So Far So Good, etc..", "Countdown", "Cryptic", "Youthenasia", please let me know.

Zane

some tracks are really stellar. never walk alone and washington is next and sleepwalker

toute le monde and gears of war hurt the CD

the rest of the songs are standard mustaine quality. so from there, it's a matter of taste. the aforementioned, imo, have undeniable quality.

?

my signature used to be

everytime dave mustian speaks god smites an ethiopian child.

Yeah he's retarded, but his music used to be good.

I was expecting worse from the album, I like it a tiny bit less than The System Has Failed. there are about 4 great songs and then the rest are pretty mediocre. not a bad album since the 4 kickass songs, but not anything amazing.

No biscuit for LOTS.

Metallica songs stolen from former Metallica members > anything Metallica could write on their own.

New Megadeth, old Megadeth, middle-aged Megadeth... hell, anything *but* new Metallica > new Metallica.

Jeff

You know what's cool? Hearing the fucking bass.

Jeff
do you know what's cooler?
making an awesome album without bass

my daddy can beat up your daddy.

with that said, the new megadeth has some good songs. my favs being sleepwalker, washington is next, gears of war, and a tout le monde. Also dave should stop writting political lyrics for fuck's sake.

and justice for all>the whole discography of megadeth combined

...And Justice For All is a good release. But Megadeth have released good albums like Peace Sells...., So Far, So Good,....So What, and the excellent Rust In Peace and Countdown To Extinction.

In my opinion the best Metallica albums are Kill "Em All, Master Of Puppets, Ride The Lightning, and then ...And Justice.