Megadeth

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
Because most of my cds are packed, ive only got a few to listen to at work, so im listening to Capitol Punishment.

Does anybody actually LIKE The Punishment Due? Holy Wars kicks its ass, it should have stopped at the acoustic bit, or just gotten faster and heavier. Or just repeat the intro :headbang:

How can a guy write great lyrics like Looking Down The Cross and Loved To Deth, and then shame himself with lyrics that would be too cheesy for a glam band in Mechanix?

Why are all the best Megadeth songs under rated?

New World Order
Architecture Of Aggression
99 Ways To Die
Diadems
Lucretia
Black Curtains
The Conjuring
Take No Prisoners
Angry Again
Skin Of My Teeth

All awesome :headbang:

Hangar 18 rules, the bit where they trade solos rocks :headbang:

[color=#aoeooa]As some of you know I love everything Megadeth, so I like Holy Wars... The Punishment Due.

I love every 'deth song, besides Dawn Patrol, (I'm gonna get beaten for the next 2) Good Mourning - Black Friday, Bad Omen.

Every other song is awesome, even the Risk ones are fairly good.[/color]

NOBODY is allowed to like Risk, surely that must be a law or something? :)

There aint nothing wrong with Bon Jovi buddy :mad: :)

Well except the acoustic album, thats so evil Satan wont let it into hell because he is afraid it will take over.

I meant Holy Wars.. The Punishment Due is one song.
I'm having trouble typing, so explaining stuf in full is annoying.

I know its one song, but Holy Wars is about a holy war, whereas Punishment Due is about The Punisher, its like he just jammed two different songs together!

(I thought you posted in here by mistake, because your response matched the Virus question Wrathy asked :) )

I suggest:

New World Order
Architecture Of Aggression
99 Ways To Die
Diadems
Lucretia
Black Curtains
The Conjuring
Take No Prisoners
Angry Again
Skin Of My Teeth

:headbang: :)

Dude the 2nd half of Holy Wars...the Punishment Due after the acoustic part is the BEST part of the whole song! That riff KILLS!!!

My favourite Megadeth songs are Wake Up Dead, Devil's Island, Into The Lungs Of Hell, Youthanasia and I Thought I Knew It All :headbang:

spawn said:
How can a guy write great lyrics like Looking Down The Cross and Loved To Deth, and then shame himself with lyrics that would be too cheesy for a glam band in Mechanix?

I don't think the lyrics in Mechanix would be too cheesy for some glam bands, with lyrics such as this: :lol:

Slam Dunk, way to go
What d’ya say
Lets Rock ‘n’ Roll
Slam Dunk, climb the pole
Drive through the middle
And jam it home,
Slam Dunk take control
Pick it up baby lets do it some more.

I’m a slam bam shooter.
I love to score,
Slam it…. That’s the way.
Dunk it….. To penetrate.

Shake it to the left
Shake it to the right
Stuff it in the bucket
Feels so right.
Jam it….Bump and grind.
Pump it….Well alright

Sleaaaaze! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Pretty Boy Floyd rock!