Megadeth's New Album

Ogsey

New Metal Member
Mar 28, 2002
California
Visit site
Hey folks,
Just got the new Megadeth album, "Rude Awakening". 24 songs performed live from one of the best bands on the planet. And I got the version with a bonus track on it. I think BestBuy may be selling them still, and they're only 16.99. This album kicks ass. Real great stuff here. You should check it out.
http://www.streetteam.net/Peacesells.mp3
That one song is so awesome!

Rude Awakening? Wasn´t it a Prong album as well? Anyway why the hell I didn´t know Megadeth was about to release a live album? Heeeeey I want to hear it desperately! MEGADETH KICKS ASS!!!!!

I LOVE Megadeth but I never really liked their live recordings (all the ones I've heard until now have been horrible quality) but this album sounds great!

Rude Awakening was Prong's sequel to Cleansing. Cleansing was a stellar fucking metal record. It really looked Prong was about to break big: opening up for Pantera and headlining a lengthy club tour with Clutch opening for them. But Rude Awakening came out in the dark days of metal 1996, we all know what it was like that year :( Within months of the albums release, Prong disbanded and Tommy Victor actually joined Danzig:confused: Prong got back together in late 1997, but it didn't last. However, just the other day I saw on KNAC that Prong was completely reformed and shopping a deal while they tour:cool: I'd love to see 'em again. Prong opening for Anthrax this summer would fucking rule!!!!!!

I bought "Rude Awakening" on Tuesday. My first impressions of it have been good. I really like it. So far, I only have the first five Megadeth albums but this might encourage me to try out a few of the later albums.