meh.....

dorian gray

Returning videotapes
Apr 8, 2004
is anyone else like me in that they DO NOT want to hear any new shit before the album hits stores? just curious. i can't stand internet "leaks" and mp3s of crap quality. i don't want anything getting in the way of my enjoyment of the new album. i wanna pay for it, open it, and listen to it while looking through the booklet. anyone else like this or am i just really old?

Wow, at least someone has the sense of patience, I'm with you Jon.
I'll do the same, I'm gonna pay for it and enjoy this fucking record in its fucking metal kickass complexity. :kickass:

dorian gray said:
is anyone else like me in that they DO NOT want to hear any new shit before the album hits stores? just curious. i can't stand internet "leaks" and mp3s of crap quality. i don't want anything getting in the way of my enjoyment of the new album. i wanna pay for it, open it, and listen to it while looking through the booklet. anyone else like this or am i just really old?

I agree with you dorian. I listened to this one song but that's it for me... no matter how tempting it will be. Actually, I've never downloaded an album before so it's not in my interest to start doing it now.

Eh, I justified this one because it was aired on public radio so I figured what the hell. hehe.

You know, fuck it I will not download any mp3 rips of the album when it comes out. I'll just buy it without question. Listening to Opeth mp3s is futile.

Botfly said:
Why does one Dorian have a sig and the other doesn't?
There is a grand checkbox that says "Show your signature" in the reply dialog. upon making one of his replies, dorian performed the intricate task of un-checking said checkbox using his magnificent mouse, resulting in a lack of his aesthetic signature in this reply.

R0l0 said:
There is a grand checkbox that says "Show your signature" in the reply dialog. upon making one of his replies, dorian performed the intricate task of un-checking said checkbox using his magnificent mouse, resulting in a lack of his aesthetic signature in this reply.

lol ::dies::