Mel Gibson Blows the fuck up

As much as I think Mel Gibson is a twat, I think its kinda dubious that there is no tape of the "build up" to this moment, I mean surely if she was recording she'd have recorded the whole thing, the fact that its just the point where Gibson goes off the hook is suspect to say the least. In short I think he's a gimp but I think she's probably no saint either.

well, he's certainly insane, but you can easily tell that she's really just baiting him (I guess she's the one recording that call), purposely staying calm, saying she's fearing for her daughters life etc.
she did well though, there goes his credibility in a divorce/custody trial.

and +1 to what Ermin said

Yeah absolutely. If she were the one recording the call, she'd have guided the whole thing. Don't know what their deal/troubles are, but he's really come out of it looking like a trainwreck in the public eye, so I'd say she's winning.

Even Humungus would fear him.

Humungous.jpg

You're all gonna hate me for bringing this up, but I find it really interesting that inherently violent/crazy people like this frequently use their religious faith as some kind of shield. It's like a facade of denial, and when the real person comes out underneath it's like an explosion of hypocrisy. I honestly don't know how anyone who could ever, at any point, for whatever reason, say things like that could call themselves a peace-loving Christian.

just think of all the italian mafiosos who go to church every sunday....

and yes, if religion (sadly again christianity in the first place) is misunderstood and human needs are oppressed, - frustration, agression etc. will do their part to form a believers nature.
lots of stuff to read about this....
-------

always thought about how much "insane" is in Mel Gibson to play his roles like he did. well, seems quite a bit.....
hope, nobody cut Dennis Hopper...