Melbourne boys

Name: Daniel

Location: Heidelberg West, at the same ghetto house as requiem.

Fav Bands: Opeth, Dev, Arcturus, Emperor, Maudlin of the Well...
Bands i would like to see tour oz: hmmm all of the above. But fat chance. An Emperor reunion for tour of Australia! :lol: And I won't believe those Opeth rumours until their gear is getting setup on stage or something...but Mayhem did come! :headbang:
I also reckon Nile would be an awesome live experience...

I used to post on the Opeth forum a bit and browse some others, but haven't been looking at UM for a while now. I don't really know much at all about the local scene, but wouldn't mind going to check out some more shows...

now lets get this right, 'melbourne boys' there are metalheads around here of the female variety.

Name:Mel

Fav Bands: Children of bodom, norther, arch enemy, impaled nazarene, metallica, my dying bride, sentenced, cradle of filth, at the gates, white skull, Sinergy, black sabbath, W.A.SP, guns 'n roses, tristania, Charon, within temptation, solar dawn, alice cooper,

so all you people are kinda local to me? That's scary, i didn't know there were so many local metalheads.

would love to see Children of bodom/norther and arch enemy/sentenced

Yeah there are a lot of us from the same area!

If you go to Nando's Pizza say hi to the guys there from me. :)

them pizza's RULE!
hehe
its sweet now
they just opened a subway opposite blockbuster video
there is like so much fast food in this area

Nando's is the best! I worked there through the second half of high school, and most of uni.

Subway - wicked! Where is it, where the service station is/was? Or in another spot?

yeah
the service station got knocked down
and then they rebuilt another one
and then it got bought out, and they made it this big one, and they slapped a subway on the side of it
its only a small one tho
but its subway
its SIK

Originally posted by Clarky
eltham hey....
what school do you goto ???
if you do..

Believe it or not, but I'll be a student teacher at an Eltham school after the holidays... I'm frightened to say which one in case any of you kids are going there... :lol:

:lol:

There's not a lot to do, but Eltham and surrounds are great for outdoors stuff.....if you like cycling, walking etc. Even driving out the back of Eltham and beyond is great.

yeah its ok i guess, went up to the famous videoshop last night, i just get bored and walk down there look at stuff and spend money on useless crap....but you know what the best thing is? that sammy's chicken place, they make the best chips hehehe!!

anyways what u guys look like? i wanna know who you are if i see you around, even though ill probably hide and be shy or something, so if you got pics dont be shy, post em up or a link of some sort, i got a pic on my yahoo profile, i think that will do for now..

http://profiles.yahoo.com/alexi_laihos_metal_goddess_666

i think thats right, anyways if its not ill post it up again laterz