Melissa vs. Don't Break the Oath

Which album is better?

• Total voters
melissa is more flawless but not as crazy and wild imo. which is sort of a misleading statement 'cause it's still more crazy and wild than practically every other band ever.

Both of them are extremely good. I just really like the more epic feeling of the songs on Melissa. Don't Break the Oath is better for certain moods, but I usually listen to Melissa when I want to hear Mercyful Fate.

I would really like to get The Beginning and Return of the Vampire. I'm sure that they're both incredible. :)

I don't think Kim Ruzz gets nearly as much credit as he should. Over those two albums he grooves so well. I always get sucked into following the drums throughout the songs. The little fills he throws in before the riffs cycle through again are just awesome. Excellent example being during the verse riff of 'Evil.'

Still not sure about this one. I think Oath may take it for me, just because that seems to be the one I put on more often. They are both so damn good and both rank amongst my favorite albums ever.