Melloboat 2009

since it says on the webpage that tickets were released yesterday I just tried to order a cabin, but they had no clue what i was talking about on Silja so far...

which band will be there this year? i'm not able to find an info about it.. =_= is not my day i was searching some info about some others summer festival this year for make some planning but i'm not able to find anything!
i think to have only see sometimes a go some info about the days..i think it should be 24/25th of april, that's possible?

which band will be there this year? i'm not able to find an info about it.. =_=
Click www.mellotronen.com/melloboat and look in the upper right corner, the whole list of confirmed bands/artists is there :)
is not my day i was searching some info about some others summer festival this year for make some planning but i'm not able to find anything!
i think to have only see sometimes a go some info about the days..i think it should be 24/25th of april, that's possible?
Yes, Melloboat 2009 is 24/25 April.

meshuggaaahhhhhhhh ç_ç it will be my 4th times i totally love this band ...but steven will play? usually in mellonboad doesn't play only swedish bands?

=_= probably i've got a selecting mind 'cuz i'm able only to remind swdish bands ...