Melloboat 2009

it´s a roundtrip, so you go from stockholm, to stockholm.
difference is that if it´s a 48h cruise you stop in helsinki for a day, this one goes to Åbo (I think..) and back, without you ever leaving the ship.

I emailed them and this is the answer:
Hello Martijn!
Yes this is Stefan!!!
Thanks for your e-mail.
This new MELLOBOAT is located on a super presh new luxury cruiser called GALAXY.
The trip is STOCKHOLM - TURKKU /TURKKU-STOCKHOLM
It takes 23 hours but we will still have 11 concerts onboard.
Many artists has told me that they want to join in April. So there might be some secret gigs or unexpected guests onboard.
Melloboat is not just a crusice it is a way of life and the most important event of the year.
I also asked about a new Paatos album:
As the Melloboat, Mello-Club and the Mellotronen label + my family. I got 7 children takes all my time so will a new Paatos album not see the day of light in the nearest future.
Haha, the guy's got 7 children! :O :)

Ernst is coming.. if he can afford it.. :)
I really think both CU and SRF cruises have so so lineups..
Meshuggah and Steven Wilson, now thats going to be awesome.

the CU and SRF cruises always have so so lineups since it's essentially mainstreamish shit :) for partying it's fun though since there's more freedom on those cruises. they are after all somewhat used an escape from the crap that is swedish drinking life

Just read on Blabbermouth:Looks like another very interesting edition! :) Except it's apparently a different boat and departure is now on Friday instead of Saturday.

After this year's incredible experience it seems I'll definitely need to be there again, it was just too awesome.

nice, im jealous, beardfish are awesome

wish i could see comus some day