melodic hardcore/metalcore (real amps, real drums (with samples) )

hey gabriel! this sounds very hatebreed-ish ;-) (though im not familiar with that genre, i must admit)
i like everything in this mix, exceeeppt the guitars.... too boxy and distant for my ears.
but again, this might be the engls :)
really like the bass on this one! great job!
i think with the right mastering, this could be pretty cool!

Let me see if this helps,

Drums are heavily replaced so that, more room is needed to glue the whole kit, it sounds distant because of this, imo.

The different elements are ok but the overall mixind needs some bus comp or whatever you call it to make it punchier, more compact and pump a little. Should be OK if you're sending for mastering BTW

I like it, especially the dirty bass. The snare is cool, too. I'd bring the kick up a bit. The guitars are letting the mix down a bit, imo. I agree they are boxy, perhaps it's the 2x12" cab? Good work :headbang:

Thanks for the kind words!!!!

All triggers are perfectly aligned! In the intro of the song you hear the stand-tom and the snare hitting at the same time.
Because you hear a real drummer (and not something quantized to death) the snare and the stand-tom are little delayed from each other:)

As some people may know, I´m a hugh Zeuss guitar-tone fan.
So I truly like the "boxy" tones , but mostly the tone has to fit the band and style of music. I hope and think I nailed it here...

I used the ENGL thunder (rythm channel) with a TS->marhsall vintage v30->sm57 off and e606 on->003 preamps

Bass is Podfarm

cheers