Melodic Rock Fest 4

I gotta say, I'm bummed that this will be the last MRF for a long time, if not ever. But I can see why. Not very crowded. I was there Saturday for a good part of the day. I'm glad I finally got to see House of Shakira, Paul Laine, and Mitch Malloy. All were very good....Paul Laine playing a fair amount of Danger Danger tracks being backed by Radio Sun. I've always wanted to see him live, very glad I finally got the chance. Paul is still able to belt out the songs. Mitch Malloy also sounded really great, playing stuff from his 1st release and his most current, MM2. The highlight of the evening, was hands down H.e.a.t.. They delivered probably my 2nd favorite set this year, only behind the great Oliva. High energy and sounded perfect. If this was the last MRF, it went out with a bang.

Had a great time at this fest playing with AdrianGale. I honestly wasn't that familiar with any of the bands here but Work of Art, H.E.A.T. and so many of them really surprised me. Amazing amount of talent and very cool to hang out with. Definitely worth a $20 roll of the dice!!

I had a good time at this fest. Pontus (ex-Poodles, current HammerFall) was there running sound for a lot of the Swedish bands there, including Work of Art, which was freaking amazing. H.E.A.T. was also really freaking great. Would definitely see them again.

I fangirled at Pontus over HammerFall. I would have said something about The Poodles, but I'm not very familiar with their material, and we didn't go on Sunday. Just Friday and Saturday.

And I hope you all realize the Swedish that HEAT made us all repeat was dirty. :lol: