Justin G

Jul 28, 2007
Northern VA
www.facebook.com
Lineup was just announced.

aXLPMt6.jpg

s3PahUS.jpg

c9o8xcH.jpg

There are a few bands I'd like to see on that bill, but not enough to buy a plane ticket and 4 nights in a hotel. If I wanted to go to a festival similar to that this year, I'd rather spend the extra money and go to HRH AOR Festival or Firefest.

HEAT and the Poodles have me VERY interested, but the rest isn't exactly thrilling me.

Still...HEAT.

I'm with you on this one. Definitely want to see The Poodles, love that band. And HEAT will be cool to see. I think last year was a more solid lineup. Instead of Mecca, maybe bring back the heavier Harem Scarem. I'll be interested in Mitch Malloy & Paul Laine. I'm just glad this is close to my house.

There are a few bands I'd like to see on that bill, but not enough to buy a plane ticket and 4 nights in a hotel. If I wanted to go to a festival similar to that this year, I'd rather spend the extra money and go to HRH AOR Festival or Firefest.

Agreed. If I lived in Chicago, it would be a no-brainer since I love the Poodles, but I'm just not a big enough fan of AOR/melodic rock anymore to make the trip for this.. Plus, I'll still be broke from Atlanta and day one PPXVI ticket purchases. :)

If Andrew ever secures a U.S. exclusive for TNT, I'm there.

Same here. Firefest lineup is INSANE. It would be a different story if I lived closer to the area.

WOW! that Firefest line up has Axxis....they were supposed to be on the first Hellish Rock tour in the US. They were on all the posters and stuff but dropped off.

I don't see why Circus Maximus is a shock for this fest.

HEAT and the Poodles have me VERY interested, but the rest isn't exactly thrilling me.

Still...HEAT.

What? Work of Art, Heaven's Edge, and Guardian doesn't have you interested?

I dont know any of these bands.
Its a shame since its local for me, but the ticket price doesn't really warrant going just to check it out.

Jason, I'm guessing if you were half paying attention in the 80s, which I know that you were, you probably know more of these bands than you think.

~Brian~