members are like wine

@Hyena: It used to be "dans l'acqua', which makes 'acqua' wrong -> "dans l'eau" ;)
Pff, if you think it sounds stupid, I'll change it :eek: ..I think :p
VATTEN! Water (=Dutch)(Pronounciation:"Waaaater"), acqua, aqua, water..
Dunno. Acqua sounds nice..

Reactions: hyena
I'd go for the 'More money'... and also, the ability to understand women and relationships in general.

And I've decided, as an alcohol, I'd definitely be Smirnoff Ice. The drink for lighweights (like me) to pretend they aren't :).

~Kovenant(or more precisely put, a baby drink that tries to look cool, and decieves you with its yummy flavor :p)

It doesnt matter Kov, b/c no matter what you drink you get drunk the same way :D. I happen to like those baby drinks :D.

For alcohol I would have to go with Knob Creek Wisky. Sweet Kentucky burbon, the brownest of the brown liquors. Whats that? You want me to drink you? But Im at a trial :D.

Nick

@kovenant84: Smirnoff Ice is treacherous. It tastes all sweet and nice, then you have 9 of them (which happens, since it's so light and goes down so easily) and end up directly in hell. I've sworn the baby drinks off, they're killers.

:rolleyes:

And what if I were to treat you guys for a nice weekend of music, entertainment, chillin', glazed oven baked turkey, games, party, and just good times, away from whatever it is each of you do on your everyday life..
But had to drink 151 straight shots :heh:

Who'd turn me down still?

EDIT: '151 proof' liquor, not one-hundred and fifty-one shots haha

At the moment, no, as I cannot afford it.
But perhaps one day we'll have us a forum party in that dream island
..I'll certainly be working hard for it
wink.gif

rahvin: Ha! That's the spirit :D

MagSec4 said:
>'(

You cowards! where's the honor?!

Ah well.. at least now I'm in Valhalla
eee.gif
Does ninjas go to Valhalla? :D

Why not drink 151 '151 proof rum' shots? :lol:

Nah, a glare on a bottle of that rum-on-steroids would probably make me drunk enough to try to make a drink on vodka and soured milk again. :rolleyes:

CoT said:
Does ninjas go to Valhalla? :D
Yes, yes we does.
CoT said:
Why not drink 151 '151 proof rum' shots?
Uh.. nah I'm good, but you go ahead.. knock yourself out squirt.
CoT said:
Nah, a glare on a bottle of that rum-on-steroids would probably make me drunk enough to try to make a drink on vodka and soured milk again. :rolleyes:
Ouch! :lol: