Memoirs of a Vegas Showgirl

Apr 10, 2009
Just wanted to drop in and say "hello" and "THANK YOU" to everyone who came out to the Vegas show! I was so proud to be up there on stage rocking out with such amazingly talented women--and getting my ass ROCKED by such an awesome crowd! Thank you so much for the warm and enthusiastic welcome! I look forward to doing it all over again May 2nd at the Santa Fe Springs swap meet. See ya there--woohoo!

Hey Kirsten! Many more indeed!!! Wait til the schedule gets posted! Woohoo! :kickass: Glad you made it here! You'll find lots of great people here who share the love of Maiden and metal, many who you will meet at the shows. Looking forward to the Swap Meet too! Yes, time for more teasing!!! :err: We have a few lil sumptin's up our sleeves that day! Can't wait! :Smokin:

You rocked the house babe. May strength of metal mayhem bless your soul and keep you in the light on center stage. Rock on babe

Welcome aboard, Kirsten. May you have lots of great adventures with the Maidens. Hopefully, I'll get to meet you in person in the near future. Up the Irons! :headbang:

:lol: the adventures are a given - up the irons jeremy! yeah that vegas crowd was fun - iron maiden fans are the best huh! cheers kirsten :kickass:we're all impressed with your uncanny bruceness - bring it!

loved the show hope to see you soon

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8184845 said:
Just wanted to drop in and say "hello" and "THANK YOU" to everyone who came out to the Vegas show! I was so proud to be up there on stage rocking out with such amazingly talented women--and getting my ass ROCKED by such an awesome crowd! Thank you so much for the warm and enthusiastic welcome! I look forward to doing it all over again May 2nd at the Santa Fe Springs swap meet. See ya there--woohoo!

I got the chance to meet her before the vegas show and must say...SHE'S A SWEETIE.... can't wait to see all up playing instead of just partial.

Indeed, I'd like to echo the last comment. Is is GREAT news to hear that the band is Officially fully staffed, and that more tour dates are forthcoming. I hope to catch the ladies playing somewhere, sometime soon.

Gee, how satisfying to know that the years I spent during my youth singing along to my Maiden tape cassettes in the bathroom (with a curling iron microphone) are paying off! Oh yeah! All the wonderful and supportive comments mean a great deal to me--so THANK YOU!!!

what, they didn't tell you before you joined that Linda is the Queen of Teases? just keep checking the board, you'll see...:loco:

p.s., i loved the one song you did at the swap meet, sounded great!:headbang:

:kickass::headbang: A big, warm welcome to Kirsten and Courtney!! I've heard nothing but great things about you two from a secret, insider source (whose last name sounds a little like mine!). While the "and friends" shows were so much fun, it is good to see the band back as a unit. Ass kicking Maidens time is back!!!!:kickass: Can't wait to experience it!! Any chance Afghanistan/Iraq are in the future travel plans?