men and women, what are you afraid of?

I'm afraid of sharks. seriously, seriously scared shitless of them. I watched jaws when i was little and have NEVER recovered!!! I should sue the creators for mental anguish...yeah,,and get lots of $$$

Loona said:
there are several things like that, not just hammers
like my nails, when I'm goddamn lazy and forget to cut them off for about 3 weeks :ill:

i think you used my post as an alibi to tell us about your nails. therefore a question comes to my mind : do we care?

Susie said:
wasps2.jpg

:yuk: :yuk: o_O

I'm also afraid of hymenopterous insects, that's the only phobia I suffer from but I've reached a terminal state. I can run 100 meters in less than 10 seconds when one of them wasps, bees or hornets is flying near me o_O

Pink_Metal said:
I'm afraid of sharks. seriously, seriously scared shitless of them. I watched jaws when i was little and have NEVER recovered!!! I should sue the creators for mental anguish...yeah,,and get lots of $$$

Ah funny, I used to be terrorized by that movie as a kid too, but now I've become a shark fan, I'd love to swim with one of them. I really admire people who pet sharks, though it's a bit stupid sometimes :

0301coust10.jpg

cedarbreed said:
Ah funny, I used to be terrorized by that movie as a kid too, but now I've become a shark fan, I'd love to swim with one of them. I really admire people who pet sharks, though it's a bit stupid sometimes :

0301coust10.jpg

ah good pic there cedar!