MEN Vs. Woman in Metal?

:lol:

I think there's nothing to stop women being just as good I just don't think they've had much of a chance and nobody has come along to really prove it yet.

I like bands like Vixen, Lita Ford, Chrissy Steele, etc... coz I think girls did glam quite well but even they didn't quite have the balls of most of the male bands. They seemed to play more of a Bon Jovi style than the more attitude driven Motley Crue style.

Lets see female thrash bands mmmmmm, iceage,meanstreak and,er........

ok, Kittie,dull repetitive shite live.........

Vixen..didn't richard marks write their songs.........

Doro was half decent in Warlock and Lita Ford and the band Tony iommi knocking the lead singer of, had their moments.

Angela from Arch enemy is holding her own, but lets face it Men are far better at Metal than Women.. but please try and prove me wrong :)

Angela from Arch Enemy is phenominal!!

Men are better in metal, i agree. Probably because 99% of metal musicians are men. Wendy O Williams was good. Karyn Crisis of Crisis is good too. But really, as far as top notch shit, there are few gals.

Vixen?? C'mon, glam sucks whether male or female.

Having women be an active part of metal is awesome. More power to them, and to the metal scene.

It's about f'n time... Girls like Angela of Arch Enemy and Rachel from Sinister... Awesome stuff.

I think woman CAN be just as good in metal, but there are so little of them around.... Most women in 'metal' are actually merely women in rock;) There are only few metal girls around anyway.. you know, truly metal at heart; eating, sleeping and breathing metal.
I think Angela and Rachel are two good examples that the women can be as good as the men:)

xxx Marlies