Mentally Challenged Man Beaten to Death

Yeah that's why people who do karate are so fucking nuts. These guys are probably representative of the entire community who practices karate.

Just another reason not to believe in karate. Those who practice karate are obviously nut jobs.

... Yeah I'm poring on the sarcasm pretty thick here.

I managed to dig up another link of this.
Edit:
Humanity = lawlzzz.

Have any of you seen the movie "The Mist". You should. It's based on Stephen King's novel. Apart from the 'monsters', 'tentacles' and all that, the movie really reflects how shitty people can get at times. Hails to Stephen King. The movie really made me go "WTF".

Last edited by a moderator:
**BREAKING UPDATE**

This sick individual's address has been discovered:

Bobby Joe Blythe

Address:
989 Robin Court
Hanford, CA 93230

Home: 559-584-9315
Fax: 559-584-2005
Cell: 559-381-3617

4chan, so it could be total bullshit.

I managed to dig up another link of this.
Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zQi0aT_o0g
Humanity = lawlzzz.

Have any of you seen the movie "The Mist". You should. It's based on Stephen King's novel. Apart from the 'monsters', 'tentacles' and all that, the movie really reflects how shitty people can get at times. Hails to Stephen King. The movie really made me go "WTF".

I've seen that movie, i get what you mean, I thought it sucked though, the endind was terrible and pathetic and just plain sad (In the "why did I waste two hours of my precious time" kind of sad), and to me endings is what dictates or kills a good movie. Although It was pretty frustrating to see the whole stupidity of people and how they can get all religious when they're desperate but if not they dismiss the lady as a crazy old hag

I want to rip that fuckers head off after watching this. This video made me so angry. Brought a tear to my eye. hrgj3

CUNTS

Apparently, something may be happening with this case:

Totallycrap.com said:
The Jesus taught me video from 1984 we showed you last week has done the rounds and the police in Hanford were watching too. Their police chief is now considering opening the case as the black man who was beating to a pulp was later found dead in a dumpster. Let’s hope Hanford Police follow through and throw the book, and a heavy one, at Bobby Joe Blythe and his student Willie J Dennis

Karate Beating News TV Broadcast

Man, this is fucking sick. And that "retarded" person looked like a hell of a fighter before he was down, the guy actually dodged many of his punches and kicks!. He probably had a severe concussion, he was bleeding a lot from his head

I think it is really cool that the Hanford police department are trying to open up the case and prove if its real or not and prosecute those responsible. Bobby Joe and his student will get what is coming to him.

I just read in Swedish newspapers that the mentally challenged man got out of the container on his own and walked away, so he PROBABLY didnt die.. they still haven't identified the man, so they are still uncertain of his fate.