Merch. orders...

Just got mine in the mail today. I am on the first song Nightfall Overture and so far this is fantastic!!!

Edit: the whole thing is fantastic! It's like these songs have a whole new life to them.

winter-frost said:
Just got mine in the mail today. I am on the first song Nightfall Overture and so far this is fantastic!!!

Edit: the whole thing is fantastic! It's like these songs have a whole new life to them.

You receive your mail on weekends too? That's not fair! :OMG:

I still haven't received my package... strange. Dan, please let us know if all packages have been sent. I guess the postal service botched it in that case... would be good to know if I should call Posten or if I should wait for it a little while longer :)

Eliogabalus said:
I would still like to order this, but I'm not sure if it's too late..

I mailed him directly to check as he may not have seen my question on here.

This was the reply that I received (14 hours ago, I am reliably informed by gmail) :

"Hi there

Oh yes, we are still accepting orders.
Here´s the order info...

See ya

D".

Hope this helps.

I will be sending my order very shortly...

The Neckless Lobster said:
Sigh...still didn't receive mine as of today. Canadian Customs probably has it, practicing their fastballs with it, no doubt...

I'm in Canada too and I didn't get it, do you think we'll have to pay any duty fees?

Dhalaren said:
I'm in Canada too and I didn't get it, do you think we'll have to pay any duty fees?

Still haven't received mine either. And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes with some duty fees attached.

got mine today too, only listened to half of it so far, but I like it! I didn't like either of the "Closing Chronicles" songs very much... I wish you hadn't changed the vocal melodies in the chorus of Revival. Alonely sounds nice with a cleaner sound, but it might have lost some of it's original atmosphere. I'll keep listening and report back in the future!

Got my CD yesterday. I'm in Istanbul, Turkey if anyone cares.

Dan sounds absolutely killer. Man you should always sing like this. Deep voice, aggressive delivery. I love this disc so much! What a killer opening!

The band behind you all did a fine job too.