Merch. orders...

Suppose I should mention how great I think Nightfall Overture is: FUCKING AWESOME!!! Hearing re-recorded versions of all those great older songs with modern production methods and improved performances gives me the goose bumps each time I listen. I only wish that "Scarred For Life" was one of the tracks they chose to re-record from the I album instead of "Alonely", but the latter track still sounds damn good.

Dan, any chance you might re-record/remix either of the Unicorn albums someday? I know I mentioned that to you a few years ago, but was wondering what your thoughts are currently...

Wasn't there talk about some (or just one, Hiding?) Unicorn songs being re-recorded for the Second Sky album? I remember being quite excited over something like that so I hope I'm not mistaking.

Cerebus said:
Wasn't there talk about some (or just one, Hiding?) Unicorn songs being re-recorded for the Second Sky album? I remember being quite excited over something like that so I hope I'm not mistaking.

Don't know if I remember hearing that, but I suppose it could very well be true. I know Dan is supposedly incorporating several Unicorn elements in SS (including some leftover songs before their break-up, perhpas?).

There is no previously released Unicorn songs on the upcoming "Souldiving" album. A lot of the songs recorded were once demoed by Unicorn before the break-up but one of the reasons we broke up was that I felt the songs didn´t get the production they deserved with the current players. It wasn´t until I found Peter Damin, the sessiondrummer and Peter Edwinzon changed into the bassplayer I needed, and myself got my act together and sung properly...that I felt the songs started to sound thru the speakers like they do in my head...prepare to be blown into bits...

Dan Swanö said:
Hey....we were billed "Flower power inspired rock" at a festival we did a few weeks ago...??? flower power???

I´m the flower fairy :cool:
I also like bellybutton trousers and jeans coats and stuff :dopey:
So it would fit well :D

model-hippies-L.jpg