merchandise

Cerebus said:
I have a Purgatory Afterglow long sleeve but it's so damn big.. anyone know of a good way to shrink a shirt without making it all bleached?

And talking about merchandise.. are the Unicorn demos on the way Dan? If not.. I'd like to know if you have a Medium size of that Alive Again t-shirt.

/Gustav

There are size M Alive Again shirts on TheEndRecords.com

I would love a Moontower shirt. It would have the album cover on the front and a picture of Dan on the back and would say Swano.

The shirt also wouldn't be black maybe blue or gray

Flaming Death said:
I would love a Moontower shirt. It would have the album cover on the front and a picture of Dan on the back and would say Swano.

The shirt also wouldn't be black maybe blue or gray

I agree completely. I would buy that in a second; just make sure they're better quality material than the Crimson II shirt.

Anybody know of a place that has other EoS shirts other than the Crimson II still available. I've checked eBay w/ no luck :( Idk I thought I would just throw it out since a fan has to support, at any cost, "Danne, der Mann mit der Entwurf!" hehehe there goes the German again although... I AM an American :p

Nothing wrong, per se, but the material isn't of very high quality, and the print is kind of dull compared to the album cover.

Also, having medium and small shirts available is good for people who wear under a large (like me).

Hi there,

so..that's an interessting theme. I would buy every Swanö-T-Shirt I could get. Especially EoS, Infestdead, Moontower, Pan-Thy-Monium, Godsend and Nightingale.

I have a Bloodbath-Longsleeve. My first Swanö-Shirt in my life was an Infestdead - Angeldemon-T-Shirt. Yeah...and this is a great Infestdead-Shirt :D But I must say: This Bloodbath-Longsleeve is XL but too small and a little bit to short for me :(
The best quality T-Shirt I own are Nasum - Human 2.0, Nasum - inhale/exhale and Mortician - Zombie Apocalypse. All theseT-Shirts are from Relapse-Records. And the quality is the best of all my T-Shirts :)

Swanö Wearing I ever have seen:
- EoS - Unorthodox T-Shirt
- EoS - Purgatory Afterglow
- EoS - Crimson
- EoS - Crimson II
- Infestdead - Hellfuck ( Yeah....I would kill 4 this Shirt ;) )
- Nightingale - I

All these stuff....I would buy.