Mercyful Fate or King Diamond

Correct me if I'm wrong, guys, but I think I read somewhere that KD's next project after the live cd would be a MF album....Metal Maniacs, maybe? I can't say enough good about Mercyful Fate/King Diamond!!! It was Sixxswine who first turned me on to both bands and I can't believe I went all those years without even checking them out. I would always see them in Hit Parader or Circus or RIP or something back in the day but was too busy reading about Motley Crue, OZZY, VH or Judas Priest to acknowledge that either band (MF or KD) was more than a Gene Simmons wannabe frontman...I never bothered to listen. A MISTAKE ON MY PART. Both KD and MF RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULE when it comes to riffing, true oldschool real metal.

I like both very much, looking forward for the DVD. But KD is a little more interessting just for his stories on the albums. Melissa and Fatal Portrait are ranked pretty high in my book.
I read somewere that Mercyful lost their contract.

I did listen to Force of evil when it came out but didn't cared much for it. The music where good and some riffs absolutley awsome, but they should change the singer.