Merging forums

Mar 23, 2005
East Of Echo
So does anybody here think we should merge old school with general metal forums?

imho there might be more input for Old School threads.. Thoughts on this??

np Darkology - Fated To Burn

Just my 2 cents.

I never liked the people on the GMD, that's why I only post here and a couple of bands forums.

The forum here may be slow and comatose but we still the elite. I remember many trolls coming here and being dispatched to GMD in the past.

But I believe everybody should express their opinion on the matter.

That must be the most horrible idea I read in UMOS... ever.

From the start there has been nothing but animosity between the users of both forums.
It would destroy this community.

I'd rather have the current low post count here and keep our community than lose it all.

OK, I have an idea..... Lets not merge the forums, :D

I did not know about the issues with GMD :eek:

As you were, Rock on :headbang:

NP Darkology - Fated To Burn

No problem AA, you're a good regular here, and you tried to revitalize the place. But yes the bad blood between both forums run deep into the bronze age :D

It's all Facebook to blame.

NP: Killers - "Le Baiser de la Mort"

I usually check the forum once-a-week, but it's been forever since I've posted. Here's hoping the place can pick up again. Although it's hard now that Facebook is a thing and most regulars have each other as friends already.

I usually check the forum once-a-week, but it's been forever since I've posted. Here's hoping the place can pick up again. Although it's hard now that Facebook is a thing and most regulars have each other as friends already.

Yeah, but I still believe is our fault. FB is ok for silly things, but here you can deal with the important stuff...music!

Again I'm at fault as anyone else. Will have to start posting something, even at the risk of not being read, but keep the place alive.

Yeah, but I still believe is our fault. FB is ok for silly things, but here you can deal with the important stuff...music!

Again I'm at fault as anyone else. Will have to start posting something, even at the risk of not being read, but keep the place alive.

This!