Mesa Stiletto/Traditional

Cool, just making sure. Speaking of GH's old cabs, I think I saw both of them at a gig last night. I must admit both sound quite good live, though the trad looks abnormal compared to the OS :lol:

wow...I've been digging the OS more lately, so the stiletto sat in the corner, unused...
I've just thrown a mic in front of it today and was fucking blown away....Turns out I've just been using the wrong TS (od808) for it.
So juicy and chunky with the od820, don't know what I was thinking letting this sit unused....

amps used were:
5150 Green = H
Überschall = G
5150III = B
Krankenstein+ = E
Earforce Two = A
Coreblade = D
Rectifier RevF = C
5150Red = F

Would be my guesses. A is my fave of all of em.

A and C are my faves. Your guesses are spot on with mine, but I think H is 5150 Red and F is 5150 Green. Some sick tones here.

wow...I've been digging the OS more lately, so the stiletto sat in the corner, unused...
I've just thrown a mic in front of it today and was fucking blown away....Turns out I've just been using the wrong TS (od808) for it.
So juicy and chunky with the od820, don't know what I was thinking letting this sit unused....

Just to clarify, are you saying it's the Stiletto/Traditional that sounds better with the OD820?

Interesting. Someone just linked me to one of these for sale for £700. I'm trying to decide if I should go for it, or buy a VHT Fatbottom for £400. Hmmmmmm..