meshuggah attacked on stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it is wrong to do such a thing, but I think in the Deeds Of Flesh case it was more or less misinterepreting what was meant by 'kick'. I'd say he would've just pushed her off the stage with his foot.

metal_wrath said:
I disagree. I've ALWAYS been told that it isn't right to hit ANYONE unless they are being violent with you. I know that is bullshit, but in the case of a woman you have no reason resorting to violence and you will probably get arrested anyway. I don't know but, maybe woman have much less respect for other woman, no sense of unity :lol:
Its not that I have less respect for other women. Yes, women are weaker, men should protect them and all... I just think that people should to account for what they do equally, no matter if its man or woman (there still are some exclusions though). That would be fair.
And if Im not mistaking the certain bitch was rude to those guys, so... Plus, they've just kicked her out of the stage, they didnt smashed her face against the wall..

PS: Sorry for my fucked english, its 4.24 am here.......................

The Greys said:
Responding to a situation with violence is not solving anything. violence demenstrates stupidity.

That is a very flawed logic, there are plenty of situations where violence is the most suitable option.

It's just instinct, it certainly doesn't demonstrate stupidity.

If you hit a deaf women she would not be able to call for help. :headbang:

that ultimate domination when someone can't cry for help or scream!.

Deeds of Flesh would not be a band I would want to take on:
blt206.jpg

I duno, when a female is more of a beast than a woman you might have to fight her off....Chivalry is great but getting eaten by a beast is not.

Pull The Plug said:
I agree it is wrong to do such a thing, but I think in the Deeds Of Flesh case it was more or less misinterepreting what was meant by 'kick'. I'd say he would've just pushed her off the stage with his foot.

That's what I was thinking.

FailingAcension said:
I duno, when a female is more of a beast than a woman you might have to fight her off....Chivalry is great but getting eaten by a beast is not.

Some fat, butch, chav I would not consider a female, therefore if she was attacking me id smack her.

Faith No More said:
Some fat, butch, chav I would not consider a female, therefore if she was attacking me id smack her.

And if it was the skinny Posion bitches those actions would be inappropriate?

Status
Not open for further replies.