MESHUGGAH + WHISKY

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Excuse me, I had to make a Tully style thread. Why? Because I was jamming out to some Meshuggah and then showed my friends the LETHAL video so we're all drunk thrash metal terrorists, at least for the time being. Honestly though, I'm only making this thread to see how long I can talk some coherent shit. I have a shit office job where I have to dress like a JEW to attend, and then today when I had to take a 2 hour lunch to do the IMPORTANT SHIT LIKE INTERVIEW FUCKING MESHUGGAH they said "what'd you do, take a fuckin' nap?!?!" but they don't know I just had to talk to one of the most important bands in the past 25 years, that's all. NO BIG FUCKIN' WHOOP. But see, that's what Corporate God Damn America will do to you man, they'll try and suck you in just like a fuckin Hoover crossed with a pig (without the bodacious bacon and pork chop qualities), and turn you into a fucking SYCOPHANT. Once again, why am I saying this? I have no fucking idea. I warned in an earlier post that yes, I would be drinking rye whiskey tonight which is FAR BEYOND any type of whiskey you Euroniggers have tried, fucking trust my beer swilling arse on that one. This shit is harsh, LITTLE KIDS, but it gets the fuckin' job done. If in fact the job is to get FUCKED UP BEYOND BELIEF. God damn, I gotta tell you foolz how wonderful the CAPS FUCKIN' LOCK KEY can be, when you're hosed, it gets the point A-FUCKIN-CROSS. But anyhow, I have to go back to watching The Stoned Age with my bros now, and then maybe bust out some ganj and really get this party started.

Haven't made a drunk thread/post in awhile, GOOD TIMES, peace, love, METAL, recycle. Cheers.

:kickass:

Yes dude I talked to Jens, and after like 20 minutes I said "hey man my questions are done" and for the next 10 minutes we talked about how much interviews suck. :lol:

Look for it with the relaunch man, today was fun. ALSO , the new Meshuggah is FUCKING TITS.

DUDE, you don't have Chaosphere yet do you? Neurotica is their BEST FUCKING SONG and I'm a total fanboy now. PM me tomorrow evening and I'll upload them shitz for you. UNRULY.

Dude I'm totally in love with I and Catch 33 right, I gives me Tool-esque emotions (which never happens, unless the band is Tool), but Chaosphere is probbably their best.

Go buy it man, stop spending cash on your damn neo-folk crap and pick them shitz upl. :loco:

I'll share a secret concerning the title: it was only supposed to be 33 minutes long, hence the title. Then it got longer (47 minutes) but they kept the title anyhow. Reading matt99 and Nate's review they call it a cross between Nothing & I, and that's pretty much it. But there's a lot of ambient parts that really pull it together like a full album (even though Jens said "this ain't a tourin' album man" like 6 times), but it's still UN. FUCKING. RULY. I is a little better, but still, the shit kicks ass.

FUCK I can't get enough of MESHUGGAH!!!! BEST BAND OF THIS CNETARY!!!!#U#U%OIU#!%OIUjtlk

HELL YES TO BEING FUCKING DRUNK AND TALKING ABOUT HOW LAME THE MAN IS! WOOO!! THRASH TILL DEATH! =) =)

Listen to those tracks in that thrash post I made now that your drunk!