either i'm insane or everyone else is

I saw these bastids Live and the vocalist was as on record. Too tipsy to notice, nor care. Was morr perturbed by the fact that he was a short hair extolling the virtues of Conan. Grow youre fucking hair out if you have it heeb.

Anyhow, listened to this album on the commute home just now. Ye done sucked the joy out of it Erik. Now I cant help but hone in on his devoid of emotion flawless vox. His yeows are grimace inducing under the lamp light of this dissection.

Nevertheless, at the end of the day, I still dig these fucks. Theyre the dudes from Power Trip, worship the bringer of lamentations, and proudly riff with warrior beating breasts. They were cited in my timepiece thread, therefore shielding them from much criticism (albeit warranted, and strongly enjoyed.) Really really these critiques from the forum's musicians on every little nuance an uncivilized brute as my self either shrugs off or doesnt notice.

Anyhow, listened to this album on the commute home just now. Ye done sucked the joy out of it Erik. Now I cant help but hone in on his devoid of emotion flawless vox. His yeows are grimace inducing under the lamp light of this dissection.
im sorry man

i sometimes feel like its a curse to be so hung up on technical and production issues because it really kills a lot of albums for me that i think i could otherwise enjoy

but its one of those things where once the cat's out of the bag you can't put it back. you can't unhear things once you've heard them. and don't fuckin get me started on the loudness wars.