Metal 2015

The Manilla Road concept albums are usually among my favorites. At least of their post-reunion stuff. I'm waiting until I get my copy in the mail before I make any opinions on it. I'm expecting to enjoy the album, but I doubt I'm going to find myself listening to it much after the initial "fuck yeah new Manilla Road album!" syndrome wears away. I mean, I'd probably rather listen to Crystal Logic, Metal, Open the Gates, The Deluge, or Mystification anyways but occasionally I do like to throw on Voyager, Gates of Fire, Spiral Castle, and Atlantis Rising.

I'm excited regardless. New MR is new MR...

gorgorothinstint_638.jpg

01. Radix Malorum
02. Dionysian Rite
03. Ad Omnipotens Aeterne Diabolus
04. Come Night
05. Burn in His Light
06. Rage
07. Kala Brahman
08. Awakening

Gorgoroth - Instinctus Bestialis out 8th June

gorgorothinstint_638.jpg

01. Radix Malorum
02. Dionysian Rite
03. Ad Omnipotens Aeterne Diabolus
04. Come Night
05. Burn in His Light
06. Rage
07. Kala Brahman
08. Awakening

Gorgoroth - Instinctus Bestialis out 8th June

"Gorgoroth has signed to Soulseller Records, who will release the band's new album "Instinctus Bestialis" on 8. June 2015 on CD/vinyl and digital (available through Amazon, Spotify, iTunes etc.)"

:kickass:

The new Moonspell is outstanding and my favorite release of 2015 thus far (Enslaved is right behind and catching up quickly). It's got excellent haunting, melodic vocals, brilliant solos and an overall great atmosphere. Only one or two filler songs. 9/10.

Gave a listen to the new Impellitteri album "Venom" and it's pretty good. It's got some pretty good shredding riffs in there.