Metal 2015

Get out of the thread if all you're going to do is troll.

In other news, the 2nd guitarist for Morbid Angel left...

This whole Morbid Angel social media buzz has had me laughing since yesterday. There was one interview with Steve tucker, he was asked if we was going to collaborate with David Vincent on the new MA album and he was like "hahahahahahahaha no, I play death metal"

This whole Morbid Angel social media buzz has had me laughing since yesterday. There was one interview with Steve tucker, he was asked if we was going to collaborate with David Vincent on the new MA album and he was like "hahahahahahahaha no, I play death metal"

That was hilarious. Steve is all about just pure, unadulterated death metal. Really glad to see the hometown boy back at it.

They need to grab Derek Roddy for the next MA album or something.

"Disturbed ones - The hiatus is over. Over the past year, we’ve been secretly writing and recording a brand new album. Today, we are excited to share a new song called “The Vengeful One” along with a new music video. It’s off our upcoming album called “Immortalized,” which will be released on August 21, and is available for pre-order today. This album had the arduous task of, in some way, justifying the hiatus; giving the fans something that made it worth our time away from one another. We hope that it succeeds in that task. Thank you for staying with us over the years.

Watch our full music video for “The Vengeful One” now on YouTube: http://smarturl.it/thevengefulone

Pre-order our new album “Immortalized” now at http://smarturl.it/DSTImmortalized."

I don't even care what you guys think about them. This was one of my childhood favorite bands to listen too back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
So that video was retarded but yeah, that's the third HEAVY METAL album Disturbed has released in a row. It's a bit of an odd transformation from what they were before, and they'll never be accepted for it.

Most of the bands that I listen too that are Death Metal / Thrash / Power are pretty much all listed, but when it comes to the Modern Metal stuff it's fucking weird that some bands get accepted, and some bands who are almost identical to that band aren't listed

For Instance Veil of Maya is listed in the archives.

But, I can't understand why August Burns Red wouldn't be in there. Maybe not as similar a style, but It's essentially a much heavier band than All That Remains, and that shit is fucking listed. I get it their older stuff was decent metalcore back then, but based on the shit they are now. They ought to be removed.

I gave the new ABR album a listen and I don't understand how that isn't metal.

The understanding I got was that these bands that aren't listed don't have enough riffs, which is complete garbage to begin with, but whatever.

I guess that's what Wikipedia is for I suppose lol...

I realize this might start some sort of elitism or whatever... I'm just ranting. I don't really care. I'm just curious as to why some aren't accepted when others who are legit similar get accepted :/

Last edited by a moderator: