Metal 2015

Kafbro beat me to it but new Christian Mistress

:kickass:

Also there's a new The Sword song but it FUCKING SUCKS and I'm massively disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
The part after 3:27 should be still enjoyable for anyone who listened to Lamb of God before Wrath.

No, it's still shit. I think this just makes it more clear that they have nothing more to offer. Nothing since As the Palaces Burn is even remotely worth listening to, and still mediocre at best.

I suppose a new Undergang record could be interesting, didn't see that in the list initially.

Im actually quite interested in this as well.

No, it's still shit. I think this just makes it more clear that they have nothing more to offer. Nothing since As the Palaces Burn is even remotely worth listening to, and still mediocre at best.

Ashes of the Wake was a great album. You can't talk shit about it only because all these young boys listening to Laid to Rest and singing "see who gives a fuck" with Randy at concerts. I don't even mention showing their middle fingers. Drumming by Adler is really impressive there, and The Faded Line is hell of a song. I am really fond of As the Palaces Burn but I wouldn't put it over Ashes of the Wake. Still, their first three albums are their best. They were at their best till Sacrament. And now, they are on the best way to release the best effort since earlier mentioned AoTW.

Apocrapwhatever was bad and this is worse. Warp Riders is awesome but it looks like my interest in the band is pretty well dead with this one.

New Amiensus is out. Very solid record, but not on par with the year's best (Alkaloid, Outre, Sulphur Aeon, Azaghal etc). Well worth checking out for fans of death/black/progressive/folk

Last edited by a moderator:
Apocrapwhatever was bad and this is worse. Warp Riders is awesome but it looks like my interest in the band is pretty well dead with this one.

Yeah I have Apocryphon and it's pretty underwhelming. This new stuff is definitely worse. I enjoy Warp Riders and the one prior.