Metal 2015

New Lamb of God track released. It's the fourth track now revealed. Pretty stoked for this album, I wasn't that interesed in them since Sacrament.

Last edited by a moderator:
TRACK PREMIERE!
Metal Allegiance release first lyric video from the upcoming self–titled release available worldwide on September 18th via Nuclear Blast Entertainment.

“Can’t Kill The Devil” features Chuck Billy on vocals; Alex Skolnick, Phil Demmel & Andreas Kisser on guitars; David Ellefson on bass; and Mike Portnoy on drums.

“I am very honored to be a part of the Metal Allegiance record. The track ‘Can't Kill The Devil’ was fun and challenging for me,” states vocalist Chuck Billy. “Working outside of Testament lets me try different things with my voice. I think the fans are going to be singing along to this track for sure.”

Guitarist Phil Demmel adds: “So stoked to throw down with legends!"
Metal Allegiance will be releasing weekly webisodes every Wednesday up until the album’s release date.

Pre-order the album at http://nblast.de/MetalAllegianceNB.

I never cared for Chuck Billy's vocals (I always found him to be the limiting factor in Testament), but I do love me some Ozric Tentacles. I like their older stuff better, but for the most part a really consistent band.

I never cared for Chuck Billy's vocals (I always found him to be the limiting factor in Testament), but I do love me some Ozric Tentacles. I like their older stuff better, but for the most part a really consistent band.

Ozric Tentacles put out a new album. Not metal but some people here were into them last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmg7wXhy41I

I agree about Chuck Billy.

More importantly, fuck yes new Ozric Tentacles!

So apparently Metal Allegiance isn't just Chuck Billy on vocals, they've got some other guys on there. I think this is pretty much want Roadrunner did with Roadrunner All Star Sessions, but this one seems to be all over the place. Most likely going to be an assload better.

I can't wait to see what Misha Mansoor does for a solo, I find his stuff to be badass.

"We knew last month that the all-star Metal Allegiance was expanding from a one-off jam on a boat or on land to a full-fledged album. Today, the album release date and track lineup has been released and wow, it’s a doozy. Dropping September 18 on Nuclear Blast, the scope of artists involved and the collaborations happening are extremely impressive. The nine original tracks (and a cover of Dio’s “We Rock” as a bonus track) feature a ridiculous pairing of artists. Phil Anselmo and Mike Portnoy? King’s X’s DuG Pinnick and Hatebreed’s Jamey Jasta? Troy Sanders and Alex Skolnick? And how about the instrumental featuring guitar solos from members of Periphery, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Anthrax, Machien Head, Trivium and Guns ‘N Roses? Nuts, right? What’s even more interesting is the Anthrax member listed as a guitarist is drummer Charlie Benante! Here’s the track listing:

1. Gift Of Pain
(Vocals: D. Randall Blythe Lead & Rhythm Guitars: Alex Skolnick Bass: David Ellefson Drums: Mike Portnoy Additional Lead Guitar: Gary Holt)

2. Let Darkness Fall
(Vocals: Troy Sanders Lead, Rhythm & Acoustic Guitars: Alex Skolnick Bass: David Ellefson Drums & Percussion: Mike Portnoy Additional Bass: Mark Menghi & Rex Brown Additional Screams: D. Randall Blythe)

3. Can’t Kill The Devil
(Vocals: Chuck Billy Lead & Rhythm Guitars: Alex Skolnick Bass: David Ellefson Drums: Mike Portnoy Additional Lead Guitar: Phil Demmel & Andreas Kisser)

4. Dying Song
(Vocals: Philip H. Anselmo Lead & Rhythm Guitars: Alex Skolnick Bass: Mark Menghi Drums: Mike Portnoy)

5. Scars
(Vocals: Mark Osegueda & Cristina Scabbia Lead & Rhythm Guitars: Alex Skolnick Bass: David Ellefson Drums: Mike Portnoy)

6. Destination: Nowhere
(Vocals: Matthew K. Heafy Lead & Rhythm Guitars: Alex Skolnick Bass: David Ellefson Drums: Mike Portnoy Additional Lead Guitar: Matthew K. Heafy)

7. Wait Until Tomorrow
(Vocals: dUg Pinnick & Jamey Jasta Lead & Rhythm Guitars: Alex Skolnick Bass: David Ellefson Drums, Percussion & Additional Vocals: Mike Portnoy)

8. Triangulum
I. Creation
II. Evolution
III. Destruction
(Lead & Rhythm Guitars: Alex Skolnick Bass: David Ellefson Drums: Mike Portnoy Additional Lead Guitar: Misha Mansoor, Ben Weinman, Charlie Benante, Phil Demmel, Matthew K. Heafy & Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal)

9. Pledge Of Allegiance
(Vocals: Mark Osegueda Lead & Rhythm Guitars: Alex Skolnick Bass: David Ellefson Drums: Mike Portnoy Additional Lead Guitar: Charlie Benante, Gary Holt & Andreas Kisser)

10. We Rock (Deluxe Edition Only)
(Vocals: Mark Osegueda, Chris Jericho, Tim “Ripper” Owens, Alissa White-Gluz, Chuck Billy & Steve “Zetro” Souza Lead & Rhythm Guitars: Alex Skolnick Bass: David Ellefson Drums: Mike Portnoy Additional Lead Guitar: Andreas Kisser, Phil Demmel & Gary Holt)"

New Amorphis single. Loses momentum towards the end due to excessive repetition, otherwise all good.