Metal 2015

Yea it is shit if you're being serious, but who knows. Pig Destroyer used to be able to make amazingly brutal music with just 3 members. So did Immortal. Too bad they're finished.

Anyway back to 2015 - the new Klone is surprisingly good.

June 23!

highonfirelumincd.jpg

1. The Black Plot
2. Carcosa
3. The Sunless Years
4. Slave the Hive
5. The Falconist
6. Dark Side of the Compass
7. The Cave
8. Luminiferous
9. The Lethal Chamber

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/high-on-fire-to-release-luminiferous-album-in-june/

Fucking CORRUPTED have a new EP out. 2 tracks and a new singer. Neckbeards need not apply.

CORRUPTED "LOSS" EP
Long awaited, the first creation from CORRUPTED in four years centers on the theme of Medusa. As told in Greek mythology, punishment was meted out on a beautiful woman who dared to utter, "I am more beautiful than God"; she slowly became a beast as her hair turned to snakes, strand by strand. If a person looked Medusa in the eye, they would turn to stone, a curse that could only be broken if she was beheaded. When this severance occurred, the birth of a terrible, two-headed beast known as Amphisbaena, the Mother of Ants, began from the blood dripping from Medusa's head...the gods' punishment continued upon mankind for their blasphemous acts, and an unstoppable chaos began. It is this chaos which we are still living out, in our own time.
This new release ushers in the vocals of Mother Sii, whose voice creates a swirling chaos of hatred and malice, only to explode in a what can be called apocalyptic witch doom. In this song, together with CORRUPTED, she creates a never-before-seen, all-encompassing dark energy that devours all it touches. (Released by Crust War, 2015)
Catalogue number : CRUST WAR-052
Label : CRUST WAR RECORDS
Distributed by MCR COMPANY

Europe, Australia and North america : 1410 Japanese Yen
Asia : 1340 Japanese Yen
Middle / South America and Africa : 1490 Japanese Yen
add 410 yen, if you want registered mail

http://www.dance.ne.jp/~mcr/englishsite.html

I was only able to listen to half of it yesterday cause work got in the way, so I cannot comment yet.

And wtf? Katatonia have a new album out?????

EDIT: Just a compilation...:bah:

the new a forest of stars really let me down, i haven't really listened to much else besides that this year metal wise

I was only able to listen to half of it yesterday cause work got in the way, so I cannot comment yet.

And wtf? Katatonia have a new album out?????

EDIT: Just a compilation...:bah:

I reacted the same way, thought they are releasing new album and then was let down that's just a compilation

Fans of progressive metal should check out the debut of Ghost Ship Octavius. It's really solid progressive metal with killer vocals if you're into the style. Van Williams on drums, Matt Wicklund on guitar. Some really young dude on vocals but he pretty much crushes it.

New Satan's Wrath at the beginning of next month. They've released two solid as fuck black/thrash/venom worship albums and there's no reason to think more isn't on the way. :kickass: