Metal 2018

I really hope it's good. I could really do with a good (even though I know they were never signed to them) Razorback Records-style death metal album this year.

I didn't check out their promo from *2016 for some reason, did you?

Last edited:
I really hope it's good. I could really do with a good (even though I know they were never signed to them) Razorback Records-style death metal album this year.

I didn't check out their promo from *2016 for some reason, did you?

I think pretty highly of the band so I'm sure it'll be good. I didnt know anything about that promo, never heard a whisper about it.

I do see checking out their bigcartel that they reissues Morgue Mutilations on wax. I'd love to have that on vinyl but I just cant afford it right now. Bummer because I feel like if I dont get one before they sell out they'll drop off the face of the earth.

I think pretty highly of the band so I'm sure it'll be good. I didnt know anything about that promo, never heard a whisper about it.

I missed out on it at the time and it's not up on Youtube, but their last studio album ruled so it's not really important I guess. This new album has a tiny chance of sucking.

I do see checking out their bigcartel that they reissues Morgue Mutilations on wax. I'd love to have that on vinyl but I just cant afford it right now. Bummer because I feel like if I dont get one before they sell out they'll drop off the face of the earth.

Yeah I saw that too but I just don't have the desire to buy vinyl anymore.

I've liked The Sword for a while, but this sounds like a slight style shift. I think Warp Riders was their best, followed by Low Country. That video teaser is clearly The Sword, but I'm not blown away by it.