Metal 2018

Watain have to prove themselves. The last one was shit.

Yes they have to, the new single is pretty chaotic and awesome though. I hated the last album at first but when I went back to it after about a year I liked it.

Was the last Ghost shit? I didn't hear it.

It was good shit, catchy and bombastic. But I got bored of it pretty fast. Tobias says the new one will be darker.

Lik will relase a new one, I hope it is as amazing as the last one. Best groovy HM2-death since Entombed.
At The Gates are in the studio again, awesome!
The Crown too, awesome!
Diabolical too, awesome!
Behemoth too, meh!

Last edited:
Edit: After a few spins, this is fucking brilliant! I hope Down Below is as good as The Children of the Night.

I really like this. I was originally offended like a lot of people when Tribulation changed style but I decided to quit being a baby about it (and I kinda like goth rock anyway) and accepted the melodeath goth rock thing they’re doing. Definitely going to buy this.

Reactions: nizzon and CiG
I really like this. I was originally offended like a lot of people when Tribulation changed style but I decided to quit being a baby about it (and I kinda like goth rock anyway) and accepted the melodeath goth rock thing they’re doing. Definitely going to buy this.

I don't know why people like that first album. It's generic, boring swedish death metal. I'm not a big fan of their new stuff either, but it's cool.

Reactions: nizzon
Yeah I wasn't a big fan of their first album, it was so hyped at the time and when I got it and played it I was very underwhelmed.
Haven't listened to it in years though so maybe I might change my mind. The Formulas of Death and The Children of the Night I quite liked.

Last edited:
Yeah I wasn't a big fan of their first album, it was so hyped at the time and when I got it and played it I was very underwhelmed.
Haven't listened to it in years though so maybe I might change my mind. The Formulas of Death and The Children of the Night I quite liked.

I liked the debut, but over time I appreciated Formulas and Children more and havent listened to the debut for a while now.

PANPHAGE 'Jord' (January 12th, 2018)

Hear the horn of Heimdall which signals the coming of the end. It is time to return home. Jord - the swedish word for soil - is that which, through the bonds of debt and inheritance, links us in the chain of time to the past to those who came before and those who will come after us. The soil which fed us is also the earth in which we will be interred and we are hereby invited to see the funeral pyres as Panphage is laid to rest in the soil of the fathers.

Toiling in the underground for over a decade before his first full-length, 2015's "Storm", sole musician Fjällbrandt, much like Jord - the giantess and mother of the god of thunder - gave birth to lightning and took the black metal world quite literally… by storm. Now on his third and final album, "Jord", an ode to heritage and to the death and rebirth of earth, Panphage continues his meditations on Swedish folk songs which came before him -- black metal which feels as ancient as the stories which fuel it. Still as furious as ever, but wiser now, Fjällbrandt's force continues to focus; a hidden enormity driving through the blistering snow and cracked earth which shaped his art.

Much like Jord before him, Panphage's now returns to the shadows beneath, letting his own lightning son extend into eternity.

Tracklist:

1. Odalmarkerna
2. Måtte dessa bygder brinna
3. Ygg (En visa om julen)
4. Skadinawjo
5. Den tyste åsen
6. Som man sår får man skörda
7. Osådda skall åkrarna växa (Outro)

Panphage:
https://nordvis.com/panphage-a-13
http://panphage.bandcamp.com

@Slayed Necros @no country for old wainds @Phylactery and anyone else who isn't a loser