Metal 2018

Cirith Ungol recorded their performance at Hammer of Doom, and it will be released as a live album next year. It might also be a concert DVD. It hasn't actually been announced yet, but I know what I'm talking about.
Can you ask them to start an official website? I love the band, but I'm a little sick of scrounging for any info. Also, they need to do a full on tour again instead of these here and there festival gigs.

I'm not going to ask them to do that because I'm sure that their manager has already brought it up, but I can tell you that I predict more tour dates in 2018 that aren't festivals. Where do you even live?

I'm not going to ask them to do that because I'm sure that their manager has already brought it up, but I can tell you that I predict more tour dates in 2018 that aren't festivals. Where do you even live?
Fair enough. Just surprised there isn't one, because I'd love to get consistent and factually reliable updates. Midwest. If you get any inside stuff on a list of tour dates, could you PM me please?

Fair enough. Just surprised there isn't one, because I'd love to get consistent and factually reliable updates. Midwest. If you get any inside stuff on a list of tour dates, could you PM me please?

I probably won't PM you, but I would probably post show info publicly when I became aware of it, unless it was a secret show. The band attempted to do one this year but they had to cancel it because of scheduling conflicts. It was even a Midwest show.

If you were on Facebook, we'd probably have already discussed it.

I know that you're old and senile, but social media is pretty easy to use nowadays and you can make it a seamlessly anonymous experience if you're worried about someone impersonating you and trying to cash your retirement checks.

It's moreso that I have second thought about giving Mark Zuckerberg my bonafides. It is easy to obtain though, just ask the CIA.

There is a Rigor Mortis demo of the songs on the Freaks EP but with Bruce Corbitt on vocals that has never been released, but Bruce Corbitt posted on Facebook that he wants to make sure that it gets released soon. They reissued their original demo on CD not that long ago, so I look forward to this.

Necrophobic - Feb 23
necrophobicmarkofthecd.jpg

Kind of looks like a fiery version of the Far Away From the Sun artwork

Reactions: Dak, isberg and CiG