Metal 2018

I'll probably check this out anyway but wtf was that video
why are you surprised? They have songs called Zombie Blood Nightmare and an album titled Tales From the Grave in Space. Oh and lets not forget about this masterpiece ...

But for anyone not familiar with them, they have some legit killer stuff so do not look past them just because of the cheesy titles....

IT'S OUT

Press_Cover_01-500x500.jpg

@CiG
@no country for old wainds
@TechnicalBarbarity
@Oblivious Maximus
@The Ozzman

why are you surprised? They have songs called Zombie Blood Nightmare and an album titled Tales From the Grave in Space. Oh and lets not forget about this masterpiece ...

But for anyone not familiar with them, they have some legit killer stuff so do not look past them just because of the cheesy titles....

I guess I just don’t watch metal music videos much. I know Gama Bomb is s little goofy.

HAMMA SLAMMA

I forget that I liked the first album enough to buy it. I'm willing to check it out at least.

I'm surprised you liked the first album enough to buy it, don't you hate bands like Venom? They're not far off that style really. This new album (on track 5 right now) is really groovy and HighEnergy™ with their signature progressive metal thing at peak performance.

Yeah, it more or less lived up to my expectations on a first listen also. Probably not as good as Post-Society (but then that's my favorite release of the decade) but better than Target Earth.

Sonic Mycelium lives up to its title. It's surreal how it cross-references their back catalogue while throwing in all these really out-there original sections. It's very disjointed, but deliberately, and it feels like listening to the Voivod discography having an NDE.

Reactions: CiG