Metal 2018

Angel Witch wipes their butt with Cauldron but they aren’t horrible I guess

Not anymore, unfortunately. They're mediocre at best live. I was disappointed, to say the least when I saw them three weeks ago. No energy, no passion, no atmosphere, and last but not least - no contact with the audience. Just another mundane performance with the same setlist as always. I even got to meet them before the gig and asked them if they could do the song Free Man since it means a lot to me, but they said it was impossible. They didn't even want to speak with the fans. Heybourne looked out of his mind and was just staring blankly to the space in front of him. I lost most of the respect I had for them. It was a very sad experience, I really wished I'd see a great and unforgettable gig, but it was completely underwhelming and lackluster.

Not anymore, unfortunately. They're mediocre at best live. I was disappointed, to say the least when I saw them three weeks ago. No energy, no passion, no atmosphere, and last but not least - no contact with the audience. Just another mundane performance with the same setlist as always. I even got to meet them before the gig and asked them if they could do the song Free Man since it means a lot to me, but they said it was impossible. They didn't even want to speak with the fans. Heybourne looked out of his mind and was just staring blankly to the space in front of him. I lost most of the respect I had for them. It was a very sad experience, I really wished I'd see a great and unforgettable gig, but it was completely underwhelming and lackluster.

Shit like this is basically why I don't waste money on shows anymore. Besides the fact that very few bands sound better live than they do in the studio, you also find out bands you love are douchetards of the highest order.

Not sure if this has been posted...

baest-dansemacabre.jpg

Phil Demmel and Dave McClain are leaving Machine Head after their 15 and 23 year stints with the band respectively. It seems that no one can put up with Robb Flynn anymore