Metal 2019

I just saw them in Chicago. Great guys but I just couldn't get into them.

Now, the new Saint Vitus on the other hand is damn near perfect.

Out of curiosity which part didn't you like? The masterful guitar work, the insanely talented and dynamic vocal range, or the exquisite songwriting?

Last edited:
Out of curiosity which part didn't you like? The masterful guitar work, the insanely talented and dynamic vocal range, or the exquisite songwriting?

The chuggy breakdowns, the early 2000s sonata arctica riffs, and the overly complex songwriting.

But seriously, that's stuff just isn't my style. I'm not 17 anymore. I like caveman stuff with stupidly simple riffs so I'm not really their target audience.

The chuggy breakdowns, the early 2000s sonata arctica riffs, and the overly complex songwriting.

But seriously, that's stuff just isn't my style. I'm not 17 anymore. I like caveman stuff with stupidly simple riffs so I'm not really their target audience.

Lol I was just messing with you man. I get it. Honestly, I knew it was going to be a hard sell on this forum because that last sentence pretty much summed up the type of metal head that this forum caters to. Nothing wrong with that and I generally like caveman stuff myself. I had a secret love for Ecliptica though so these are some of my favorite power vocals since god knows when lol