Metal 2019

Released tomorrow apparently

766355.jpg

Reactions: zerostatic
I was not prepared to enjoy this based on the fact that his vocals on the first Memoriam album ruined it for me but this wasn't bad. He is channeling his BT days on this one.

Fuck man you're right, just listening to it now and I don't know whether it's because they buried the vocals a little more in the mix or Karl took a lozenge but he sounds way better on this than the last two records. He single-handedly ruined those albums for me, but this sounds nice.

How is newer Protector anyway? I like Urm the Mad and another one of their older albums. They’re one of those bands that things aren’t super available as hard copies.

How is newer Protector anyway? I like Urm the Mad and another one of their older albums. They’re one of those bands that things aren’t super available as hard copies.

Yeah. The 2019 release is decent. Just realized they had a 2016 release and I think it's fuckin killer.

My copy isn’t going to be here until Thursday but it’s going to fucking rip by everything I’ve heard so far.

Gave it a listen last night and I liked it a lot, I thought the final track was the best, and I'd probably place it above Arctic Thunder but below The Underground Resistance, something like that.