Metal 2020

Death metal pioneers Incantation return with their highly anticipated new album, Sect of Vile Divinities, coming August 21st on CD/LP/CS/Digital.

Pre-Order and watch the official “Propitiation” lyrics video at orcd.co/incantation-sect

Album art by Eliran Kantor

Three decades of Death Metal still the funeral procession carries on. With Sect of Vile Divinities, INCANTATION hail a return to form for the genre, and release one of 2020's most blasphemous and unforgiving titles.

Sect of Vile Divinities Tracklist:

1. Ritual Impurity (Seven of the Sky is One)
2. Propitiation
3. Entrails of the Hag Queen
4. Guardians from the Primeval
5. Black Fathom’s Fire
6. Ignis Fatuus
7. Chant of Formless Dread
8. Shadow-Blade Masters of Tempest and Maelstrom
9. Scribes of the Stygian
10. Unborn Ambrosia
11. Fury’s Manifesto
12. Siege Hive

104485325_3393669430652053_2922299514826856354_o.jpg

Last edited:
Death metal pioneers Incantation return with their highly anticipated new album, Sect of Vile Divinities, coming August 21st on CD/LP/CS/Digital.

Pre-Order and watch the official “Propitiation” lyrics video at orcd.co/incantation-sect

Three decades of Death Metal still the funeral procession carries on. With Sect of Vile Divinities, INCANTATION hail a return to form for the genre, and release one of 2020's most blasphemous and unforgiving titles.

2. Propitiation
5. Black Fathom’s Fire
6. Ignis Fatuus
10. Unborn Ambrosia
11. Fury’s Manifesto
12. Siege Hive

View attachment 25348

I love this band. And the new track is fucking brutal. Top-notch stuff.

2. Propitiation
5. Black Fathom’s Fire
6. Ignis Fatuus
10. Unborn Ambrosia
11. Fury’s Manifesto
12. Siege Hive

View attachment 25348

I’m a happy camper. I managed to grab the rarest available to the public vinyl. I’ll always welcome more Incantation

New Heathen
105037092_3698149660211448_6904191747244359770_o.jpg

:kickass:

With things being paralysed and slow in the Malokarpatan camp at the moment, I finally found time to focus on my old, never realized other project/band, continuing in the style of black metal I used to make some 15+ years ago back when I first actively entered the underground as a "musician". I tried to avoid playing this style over the years because I considered it overdone by too many bands, but it kept haunting me, being the music I largely grew up with as a kid during the mid-to-late 90s.

Now I think it's finally time to revisit these old paths as with some exceptions I largely miss this sound in the scene today, so I began recording a full-length under the name SYLVAN ABYSS (album title to be clarified later). It still has a lot of classic 80s metal influence in the melodies, but the difference to Malokarpatan is quite big. Both 80s & 90s metal is laid down deep in my heart and this time the 90s called upon me from my past.

SYLVAN ABYSS is inspired by that era in black metal when the pompous and majestic spirit of 19th century Romanticism was a major influence. On this SoundCloud account you can find two songs in an instrumental demo version, so far only with rough programmed drums. There will be vocals, live drummer, real mix, mastering, all that, some time later. Hailed be summer and the horned lord of the woodlands!