Metal 2022

Imperial Triumphant Announce New Album “Spirit Of Ecstasy”, Debut “Maximalist Scream” Video.
Avant garde metal outfit Imperial Triumphant will have their new album “Spirit Of Ecstasy” out on July 22nd through Century Media. The closing track “Maximalist Scream” has been launched as the first single and is available below. It features a guest turn from Voivod vocalist Denis “Snake” Bélanger. and a music video for it is available below.

The band commented of this upcoming release:

“Atmospheres awash with mysterious origins. Sacred rites of passage and formidable knowledge lead to marvels of engineering. Funneling the mass into a finite horizon all roads travel in duality. Blurred is the line between real and illusion as the last scream of truth is destroyed by evil so grotesque. It transforms into a lone rider traveling into the forbidden darkness…”

Other shite:

a3196006582_10.jpg

Last edited:
a1317366263_10.jpg

Hagamoto (Failed Treatment, The Men's Toilet, Desairologie, Bodies Lay Broken etc) dropped new Fake Meat. Old school goregrind. Artwork by the Blue Holocaust dude.

Reactions: Evil Dead
After the cliffhanger ending of A Conscious Creation: Phase 1? Can't see it

Anyway, this album is fire. Even the instrumentals feel so much more purposeful than on CC1. And we got a huge funereal closer. Might be classic Chasm material tbh.

Reactions: CiG
You're driving your car while listening to slam. You're in an automobile accident. Youre technically okay but you have a concussion

It sounds something like this
encenathrakh.jpg

I'm about to tap out after about 3 songs. It's too chaotic and fast and spazzy. I appreciate what theyre doing but fucking christ

Mortician style machine gun death grind

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
I'm about to tap out after about 3 songs. It's too chaotic and fast and spazzy. I appreciate what theyre doing but fucking christ

To their credit, it is nice to see a death metal band using phonetically accurate song titles

Is Phil Howlett trying to be ironic with that cover art? :lol:

Well at least the new Solemn Ceremony tune sounds fucking awesome! True doom!

You're driving your car while listening to slam. You're in an automobile accident. Youre technically okay but you have a concussion

It sounds something like this
View attachment 31231

Mortician style machine gun death grind

That first whatever it is is just too much. Even for me. The second is good af though. I love Mortician and anything that sounds like them.