Metal: A Headbanger's Journey

You put too much faith in blacks, they arent the supreme fighters everyone makes them out to be. I agree they wouldnt last in the hood, only because the my pals would gang up on them.

And if its a matter of guns, well...It doesnt take much of a man to shoot someone.

Have you ever been to New Orleans? I'm not talking the hood-rat, gun-toting wankers with the diamonds in their teeth. I'm talking Bubba from south Louisiana, where I'm from. Take a trip to Angola and see for yourself.

There was this black guy who was a good friend of my family, and we called him "coo-man"...why, I have no idea. The guy had arms literally as big as a drainage ditch culvert and was the nicest guy until you crossed him. I lived on a farm/ranch and he would help us work sometimes and I've literally never seen anything too heavy for him to lift. He's quite possibly the largest man I've ever seen without steroids. THOSE blacks are the ones you gotta respect, not some fucking gangsta pussy.

I cannot wait for the sequel. Orphaned Land, loads of Middle-Eastern metal bands, and most of all, MELECHESH!!!

As for Gaahl

GaahlAdventuresWeek5.jpg

I love your sig Dead Winter! That quote from Sexi Alexi is hilarious.

The Manowar one is partially true. If you listen to Manowar from the time of birth, you will actually hit puberty at the age of 2. Most say that this is the truest form of the terrible twos, since they will be banging every woman they see. As we all know, women have no resistance to babies, so there would be a pregnancy epidemic.

Have you ever been to New Orleans? I'm not talking the hood-rat, gun-toting wankers with the diamonds in their teeth. I'm talking Bubba from south Louisiana, where I'm from. Take a trip to Angola and see for yourself.

There was this black guy who was a good friend of my family, and we called him "coo-man"...why, I have no idea. The guy had arms literally as big as a drainage ditch culvert and was the nicest guy until you crossed him. I lived on a farm/ranch and he would help us work sometimes and I've literally never seen anything too heavy for him to lift. He's quite possibly the largest man I've ever seen without steroids. THOSE blacks are the ones you gotta respect, not some fucking gangsta pussy.

I've been to New Orleans a few times. If its a big motherfucker like that then yeah but those arent that common really. At least not when I was over there.