Metal Apparel

I myself was wondering about this as well, I've been mainly looking for a God Macabre shirt and more recently a Demigod shirt.

So anyone who knows sites with shirts for those bands :) Post um.

JSR Direct and Rockabilia, though I've only shopped at JSR I got me an Emperor Anthems shirt and Morbid Angel hoody within a week of ordering from there.

Star 500: Concert T-shirts, Music T-shirts band Merchandise, stickers, patches.

There are a lot of shitty bands on that site, but I got my Amon Amarth "Viking" shirt from there -- it was the only place I could find that carried the shirt in a size small!

Hmm, if you google metal merch I find that most of the sites that pop up are, in fact, European... Many of them are in the UK and sell using the pound or the Euro. Shouldn't be a problem finding a European site if you use a search engine.

I myself was wondering about this as well, I've been mainly looking for a God Macabre shirt and more recently a Demigod shirt.

So anyone who knows sites with shirts for those bands :) Post um.

You can get a Demigod shirt straight from the band, but they don't accept pay pal, so you have to send Euros right to them...

i'm wearing a pretty decent Acid Bath hoody right now that i got from Rotten Records.

they've got good customer service for the most part.