Metal Bands Apparal

D

Dän

Hey,
Does anyone know of where i can purchase some apparal, eg shits and stuff, of various heavy/death metal bands in anywhere in Australia?

Cheers

ebay
MetalMayhem.com.au
utopia.com.au

ebay is probably the best option.

Danallica said:
Hey,
Does anyone know of where i can purchase some apparal, eg shits and stuff?

I don't think you're allowed to sell poo on ebay to be honest... I dunno you'll probably have to ask the bands to fish in the toilet bowl for some after they're done and put it in a container.

I live in Adelaide, i havent been able to locate any that sell apparal for metal bands that I like.

Hi all.

I just ordered 4 shirts from relapse records, www.relapse.com

I've found it much cheaper to order shirts from overseas. You can buy shirts from around 25-35AU delivered. Of course you need a credit card. I only use paypal and i've never had any troubles. Also, if your after a shirt from a specific band, you can usually buy one from the bands official site.

Thanks for that man,

from the Central Coast hey, cant believe you guys beat us in the soccer - not very happy!!!

Yeh, i was pretty shocked to hear the Mariners made the finals. What suprises me is the amount of soccer fans that are living in the coast. If i didnt spend so much money on music stuff i'd probably go watch the game, but I always seem to put metal cds in the priority list first.

^^ haha - same here.
Ive been to a couple of United games, its quite good actually, i would encourage you to go if you can find time and money

Danallica said:
I live in Adelaide, i havent been able to locate any that sell apparal for metal bands that I like.

Hmm. Don't know of any down that way. Ebay would be your best bet. There's a dude on there called WayOutPost who fucking rules. He's from Brazil, does thousands of sales and he's awesome, too. Lots of rare shit.

Sweet, held up for me so far. The Leprosy shirt feels a little strange to wear but I think its just because it has such a huge area of print on the front - they put the whole album cover on in a great big square, rather than isolating the main part of the picture (like most shirts do). I've got a couple of other shirts from there too (A Megadeth "Killing is My Business..." and a "System has Failed") and a Kreator longie on order and I'm happy with everything.