INSTRUMENTAL Melodic Death Metal

TomRobinson

New Metal Member
Feb 4, 2011
I normally listen to a lot of symphonic and melodic death metal bands (eg. Insomnium and Be'lakor) as well as folk metal (eg. Eluveitie and Equilibrium).

Can anyone please list any INSTRUMENTAL melodic death (and/or folk) metal bands/songs?

Here are some examples of ones I know of:

Instrumental Melodic Death Metal
Minushuman - The New Order

Instrumental Folk/Symphonic Metal
Equilibrium - Mana

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Agalloch, they're folk metal and some of their songs are instrumental.

Last edited by a moderator:
Korpiklaani - Spring Dance

Moonsorrow - Tuulen Koti, Aaltojen Koti

Enslaved - Norvegr

Suidakra - Ar Nasc Fola (a slower song)

And Tyr's ragnarok album as some instrumentals on there as well.

Oh, is that so?

And writing in capitals means that you are shouting at me from your computer screen somewhere up north. I'm so sorry, it's been 10 years since I listened to the Forlorn album, so I forgot which one of the songs were instrumental. I guess I should have linked to The Magellanic Clouds for which I am very very sorry.

Oh, is that so?

And writing in capitals means that you are shouting at me from your computer screen somewhere up north. I'm so sorry, it's been 10 years since I listened to the Forlorn album, so I forgot which one of the songs were instrumental. I guess I should have linked to The Magellanic Clouds for which I am very very sorry.

I rarely shout. I thought you were a dumbass, but it turns out I was the dumbass. The only song on that list I clicked happened to be the Forlorn song.

I just label Agalloch dark metal, you can throw the term at say Tiamat,Katatonia, and even some Anathema.

Scream in Darkness - Dance of the Knights (Prokofiev cover)
Pestilence - In Sorrow
Solitary - A Dying Embrace
In Flames - The Jester's Dance
In Flames - Dialogue With the Stars
In Flames - Dreamscape
In Flames - Man Made God
Obtest - Ikaitai
Suidakra - Dead Man's Reel
Eluveitie - Memento
Slechtvalk - The Falcon's Flight
Litvintroll - Lysy Verabej
Stribog - Panonia